Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey, this is similar to a fake qigong trick. How is it done? (pics)

Hey, this is similar to a fake qigong trick. How is it done? (pics)

This chick who can't be picked up.

It's obvious that it's physics somehow, but how does she do it?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

she either pays them, or tells them if they actually pick her up, that she will not sleep with them anymore. Did you notice she doesnt have any women trying to pick her up?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Hypnosis? Lead shoes? 9 inch Nails through her feet?

I dunno? But deffo not through qi gong practice.....
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

might have something to do with her locking out the persons arms ina bent position either by cupping the elbow or lodging it beteen the forearm and bicep as shown in those pics. find a partner and try giving it a shot and see how it works, if it works at all..just a possibility...

I noticed the hands also and they're always at the same spot. I 'm tempted to say she's hitting one of the points around the bicep that make the arm not work 100%. I I know, I know if sounds like Dillman chi BS but it's not.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

She must be like lifting up on their elbows or something which would make them lifting her weight + their weight, and you can't pick yourself off the ground. Or something. I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's physics tho.

Wait, in some cases she's above their elbows, sometimes she's to the side, and sometimes she's under. Maybe it's not exactly what I said.

Maybe it's similar to how you can put your two fingers together in front of you and no one can pull them apart unless the push them forward and backward.

Hey, I'd pick her up! Just lemme see her at a bar!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

You guys, she can't be picked up cuz she's doing something with her arms.

Purdue during the school year and South Bend during the summer.
    Could it possibly be Chin na related?

Quote Originally Posted by Dao
    Could it possibly be Chin na related?
    It's posture, mostly. She's probably above average at this skill, but it is a common skill. I have used it a few times. If the person picking you up is not using good posture and if you are "willing yourself" (actually using correct posture), they cannot pick you up. 2/3rds of this trick is not her arms but thiers. It is very dificult to pick someone up at the waise if they don't want you to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

It looks like crap to me. Iron, hypothesizing that it were true that she can't be picked up, it couldn't be that she's doing something to their arms because:

(a) Check out Gunter Schlierkamp's thick jacket - that would prevent any "pressure point" stuff by her.
    (b) Check out the shot with the two Goodyear Blimp guys - she can only hold one of each of their arms at a time.

I want to see a vid of this, because I'd assume you're right if in the vids e.g. the guys are starting from a squat position and standing up and their arms are levering downwards i.e. their arms aren't strong enough to lift her. If OTOH their arms are strong enough and they can't stand e.g. similar to failing at a heavy deadlift, then I dunno how you'd explain it. But yeah, looks like crap to me.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

This is a pretty common trick and there isn't really that much to it. Here's how it goes....first I say "ok, lift me up" and i stiffen up all of my muscles, making as easy for you as possible. Then I tell you to try again, but this time the more you lift, the loser I make my body...this way I am keeping you from being able to get a good "grip" on where my center of gravity is an all of my mass is disjointed. Wrestlers call this "dead weight", aikido folks call it "unliftable body".

It is a skill designed to illustrate how to carry yourself in a relaxed way. It can also be done with two people...one holding each forearm.

The thing that makes it work so well is when you stiffen up its really easy to lift you and the lifter can do it with little effort. When they try to apply the SAME effort to your "unliftable body" it's impossible. However, if they squat down and really dig in...up you'll go no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    It looks like crap to me. Iron, hypothesizing that it were true that she can't be picked up, it couldn't be that she's doing something to their arms because:
    Dude, I didn't say it was chin na or qigong anything. I said it was physics. I ain't no hippie! You're the one with the juicing machine

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho
    Have you ever tried to pick up a loose bag of grain? Have you tried to pick up a mattress?

Yeah it's easy, why?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

okay go up to her and ask her to get in to her "frame of mind" or whatever,,then pinch the little tart in her teets and then see how easy it is to pick up tha beoootch.
    ill bet ya good and d@mn well she will lift right off the ground,,hehe unless she kicks you in the groin and then its self defense after that,,then its time to "choke a b!tch".

hehehe J/K feeling a little woozy tonight,,,peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.