Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: may/june 05

may/june 05

SHAOLIN KUNGFU special 2005.
    good read.
    for everyone wishing to see whats goingon with the temple, they have article on it.
    and just about another dozen shaolin articles. didnt get to read too much of it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

writer's advance

Before any subscribers get their silks in a bunch, Shaolinlueb got an advanced issue for writing an ezine.
    This issue is being shipped to subscribers now and will be on the newsstand in early April. Thanks for the review, SLL - look forward to more...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

there's so many good articles gene its hard to write a review about every one of them. about the new temple, the shaolin medicine, the shi suxi's bday celebration, foriengner in shaolin temple. i highly recommend it. to everyone.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Okay Gene, Here we go again...

What I liked...

1- Shaolin Dog Boxing article

2- Shaolin Dog Boxing article

3- Shaolin Dog Boxing article

I hope that you will feature articles and techniques from the Northern groundfighting styles.

What I missed...

The advertisment "Will Break Boards for Food"

mickey

Thanks so far, guys

Here's the Table of contents for the new issue.

mickey: I've already requested more from author Chen Pengcheng on Dog Boxing. Meanwhile, you'll find a lot from Chen on our ezine. And we replaced the 'break boards' ad with the one one page 29.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

page 111 and the back page are nice adds.

Shaolinlueb = 1 track mind

You know, I just got the first complaint about the **** shirt just this week. He said we were promoting the rape of asian women with that ad....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    You know, I just got the first complaint about the **** shirt just this week. He said we were promoting the rape of asian women with that ad....
    tell him to take the plug out of his @$$. thats what i would do. you can quote me on that

I'm not sure what made me buy that shirt just now...the girl wearing it, what it says on the front, or just supporting Gene's shameless plugs.

If I don't get that FREE UNLEASHED poster I'm never buying anything from M.A.M again.

Unless there is another attractive female wearing warm-up pants that say "Entrance" with an up arrow on the right leg and "Exit" with a down arrow on the left leg. Of course only a female friend would be allowed to wear them.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

ewallace

We still have plenty of posters. If you don't get one, let me know and I'll go kick the packer's arses and send you one personally.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

how about warm-up pants that say "B@D@SS"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    We still have plenty of posters. If you don't get one, let me know and I'll go kick the packer's arses and send you one personally.
    Considering I'm a lifelong dallas cowboy's fan I would love for you to go kick the packer's arses. Especially that Bret Far vra.

Tanks.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu
    how about warm-up pants that say "B@D@SS"
    I'd probably stay away from any girlies that had a pair of them babies on.

Now if it said Fresh @SS then I would propose on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    I'd probably stay away from any girlies that had a pair of them babies on.

Now if it said Fresh @SS then I would propose on the spot.
    yeah stay away from the ones that say stinky @$$. or on on the front that says smells like dead tuna.

im still contemplating whether to buy the year of the **** tshirt. gene you ever find out if they have any year of the snake shirts left over?