Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: snake

My lips are sealed by the compression of your two slinky posts, Andrew! Very nice description of good spine mechanics! And yes, I was referring the strategy of chasing center and the means involved! =D =!

Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    Most people who want power do not want to give it to others.

I just watched the Alexandra the Great movie on plane.

in that movie as it was said, after Alexandra's rule, the world no longer as before where tribe's fights.... and the world view of many were change or transform.

there are some truth in your world on who want power do not want to give it to others.

there are something which people think it is too easy that dont believe in the truth. I remember I read somewhere in a book of 1950/60s about generating ideas for the Advertisment company. So, the author who is in the top of the Advertising company reveal the key in his book, but clearly said that not too many will follow his path because most people just dont believe that is the way to generate ideas.

and also, those who have no idea about reality, the different between a drill/exersice and rehesal; who keep thinking and expecting the reality has to be according to the way how they think.

I like the part of Alexadra movie when the Quen tell Alexandra to not be close to those who think alots because those who think alots blind themself. Yup, IMHHO, those keep thinking lost their AWARENESS and thus blind themself from the world.

Snake is awareness. White Crane is Enegetics. When the Snake and Crane integrated, there the awareness integrate with the Energetics. The physical is implated/bond/fuse with a soul which is alive- An Alive energy.

just some thought