Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: a foolish fighter is one who cannot appreciate the idea of internal martial arts

I just want to let people know that real deal Taijiquan is actually a vicious, mean art that seaks to put a hurting on people. The "softness" part comes from the way it diffuses force, not anything to do with benevolence or tree hugging hippies.

Quote Originally Posted by delibandit
    Why are u confused?
    Because genius boy locked his car in the garage.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

OT: ATTN: Christopher M

You a big Jethro Tull fan there Chris? Because that's Ian Anderson's Silhouette.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Happeh

What is the Force? How do Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader make people do stuff with the Jedi Mind Trick?

Seriously Starwars was called a "movie". It means it wasn't real; sorry to burst your bubble.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Maybe you overlooked this? It was back on page 9 or so. This video demonstrates internal strength.

http://www.happeh.com/ForumVideos/BulmaHanging.avi

I'll be ****ed.

You guys really don't know do you? I thought you were being superior, rude, or keeping the information to yourself to hide it.

You won't describe the internal strength in this video because none of you know!

That blows my mind. Really. I mean, out of everyone in this thread, from page 9 where I first posted the link until now at page 19, not one person can answer the question. The answer is like 1 or maybe 2 sentences long.

What is that saying? You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink?

You can put the answer to someone's question right in front of them, but you can't make them see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM

Seriously Starwars was called a "movie". It means it wasn't real; sorry to burst your bubble.
    Seriously Simon. You are full of yourself. To your detriment.

I am sorry to burst your superiorty, but there is a Force. Whether you like it or not. Whether you believe in it or not. Whether you can access it or sense it or not.

You have nothing to do with the existence of the Force. Your denials only cut you off from it.

If you don't like "The Force" because it makes you embarrassed, pick some other phrase that sounds fancy. "Super Energized 4th Dimensional Warped Particle Interaction between the Universe and Biological entities".

The label is unimportant.

If you don't like the "Sun" because it sounds primitive, you can call it "the fusion furnace showering the planet earth with electromagnetic radiation and high energy particles".

Whatever turns you on.

*There is no Rene. Understand that, then bend yourself.* Rene Ritchie

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

* You want more fight? (Jackie Chan)

atama ga warui da na!

I'll be ****ed.

You guys really don't know do you? I thought you were being superior, rude, or keeping the information to yourself to hide it.

You won't describe the internal strength in this video because none of you know!

That blows my mind. Really. I mean, out of everyone in this thread, from page 9 where I first posted the link until now at page 19, not one person can answer the question. .

You haven't stopped to consider that you posted a fvcking cartoon clip and no one (beside yourself) is stupid enough to read some great universal mysteries into it?

I don't care how young you are, there is no excuse for your being this stupid.

I agree with unkokusai on this.

I mean geez, a DBZ cartoon? LOL

I was hoping it would at least be a demo or a form or some other such tangible thing and not some cartoon for entertainment.

Movies are for inspiration only in my opinion. When someone takes time to actually learn what they have been inspired too, they will find themselves further and further away from the thing that inspired them and deeper and deeper into the reality of what it (kungfu) really is.

man, I thought I had seen pretty much everything there was going to be seen on these boards, but with the latest batch of trolls I am getting schooled in just how stupid is stupid.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

first of all, unkokosai you are not cool and you dont know japanese so stop frontin, secondly, its amusing to hear grown men sling insults like little schoolgirls at recess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Lek
    I agree with unkokusai on this.

I mean geez, a DBZ cartoon? LOL
    Not even. It was a non-work friendly clip from Dragon Ball that had no relevance to fighting even in the context of the episode. The guy isn't even a competent troll.
    Simon McNeil

Actually, it is a bit cool here today.

Quote Originally Posted by spiraler
    first of all, unkokosai you are not cool and you dont know japanese so stop frontin.

Oh gee Happeh, I mean Spiraler, am I frontin? I didn't mean to be frontin. Thanks for warning me about the frontin. What cartoon should I watch to gain insight into non-frontin?

frontin= being fraudulent, acting in a way that you wish you were but really aint cool enough to actually be...

aho

Quote Originally Posted by spiraler
    frontin= being fraudulent, acting in a way that you wish you were but really aint cool enough to actually be...

Yeah hommie, I down wit dat! What cartoon do I need to check da frontin?

Happeh posted in the wing chun forum do you practice your wing chun hard or soft, and then got mad when people gave him honest answers.

As for the DBZ thing.........

I am not sure what the original point was, I mean how can you see anything internal in a cartoon. None the less, a cartoon that has animated characters flexing their muscles and being tense all the time and then shooting fireballs out of their hands. I mean how can you even compare that to real martial arts?
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man