Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effective open hand strike

Effective open hand strike

http://www.sumama.com/misc/911_tape.wma

that's sort of funny too, but I think it's fake.

ktfo.. ****... I'd kick his ass.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Quote Originally Posted by norther practitioner
    ktfo.. ****... I'd kick his ass.

Call me old fashioned but I take exception to men hitting women. I'd have to get in line to kick his ass behind NP I guess.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I would laugh at her. how dumb must she be to go along with that?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

yeah its not like he got mad and hit her or something .... she was a willing participant.
    where's my beer?

Still dude, you just don't go knocking people the fug out...

What did the fingers say to the face?

*SLAP*
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I had that gut reaction too, then I thought about. They are both retards who have unfortuntely collided in a serious lapse of common sense. She volunteered for it and didn't seem to be intoxictaed, although I could be wrong. Since she volunteered for it I guess I'd let it slide, although if I were there I'd probably speak up about it beforehand.

It's sort of like busting into your local bondage club to kick the crap out of every dude that paddled spanked or whipped some chick in my opinion.

besides NP, if you beat up every guy who hit a chick because she wanted too, you'd have to come after me for what your girl keeps asking me to do!!!!

What if she is a masochist? She may like that stuff.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

She did ask for it, but if I was there I'd be like "dude, that was soooo cool. Here, let me do it to you".
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

i guess im different ... id ask if i could do it next.
    where's my beer?

well, I'm proposing a reality show where I punch you alot GDA, that's close to hitting a girl

lol ... youre all about this reality show.

we could make a whole seperate reality show where you come up with ideas for reality shows that usually involve, but not limited to, punching yours truly.
    where's my beer?

dumb broad got what she asked for, maybe if she gets hit enough shel learn how to say no. but that was very, very, wrong...
    but funny. rofl

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    lol ... youre all about this reality show.

we could make a whole seperate reality show where you come up with ideas for reality shows that usually involve, but not limited to, punching yours truly.

I just think there's a lot of money to be had for both you and I, oh and anyone hapless freind/family member who happens to be standing too close, depending on what season we're in.