Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wing Chun Kung Fu brethren........

Ma_Xu_Zha Guest
    Welcome hope you have god discussions and no arguments but can find alot of useful information here.... my ving tsun/wing chun background- studyed with students of duncan Leung, Moy yat and Ip ching all are from Hong Kong, the students were american.

Sandman2[Wing Chun] Guest
    Hey there,
    I also practice wing chun, under Sifu Steve Cottrell in D/FW Texas. We're from the Yip man line. People here are pretty nice, so enjoy the forum!
    Thanks!
    Sandman[Wing Chun]

chung2 Guest
    Hello,

I study Wing Chun in Holland, Wang Kiu lineage, also one of Yip Man's students.

BTW, I also have that book "Complete Wing Chun", the only book that keeps me reading when I'm on the toilet-seat....

Sam Guest
    I study Fut Sao Gu Yee Chuan Wing Chun Kuen under James Cama. This rare style as taught by Cama Sifu blends Internal and external training with Siu Batt Qua footworks and hands as well as Hei/Nei Gung out of Canton. www.buddhapalm.com Leave a message on the guest book and tell them Sam sent you.

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 06-26-2000).]

laughing tiger Guest
    welcome! :-) I do not practice Wing Chun, however I meet with a group of friends who share info, and one guy studies Wing Chun. We all learn a lot from each other. Anyhoo, I enjoy learning more about Wing Chun, so please post often :-)

ATENG Guest
    Hello,

I study Leung Ting's lineage of Wingtsun in CA, SF area.

------------------
    Its all fun and games til someone loses an eye. Then its just fun.

Buhma Guest
    Greetings all, I am new to this forum, and an introduction here is as good as anyplace else.

I also study Wing Chun under Jerry McKinley from Wong Shun Leung lineage.

Anyone in the So California Area, you can contact me for a little sparring... I am always willing to learn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sharky Guest
    hi, my name's Ed and i'm an alcoholic... on no sorry...

Edd