Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I'm hunting mice in my living room with a BB gun today

So I'm hunting mice in my living room with a BB gun today

Caught the little *******s in my easter basket!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Hold on everybody this could be one wild ride.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I am waiting for a reference to an ex-girlfriend or their current boyfriend
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

dude, clean up, and get some traps....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

GOT ONE!!!

Sniped the little ******* as he entered an almost empty jar of peanutbutter I layed on the floor! Of course I shot the jar too but...

I think I will only pump it up 1 time from now on, 12 was a bit over kill I think.

The gun was rated at 880 fps at 8 pumps, I'm sure 12 is over 1000 fps.

As for traps, no good. I did that and got all the adults already. What is left are juviniles that are too light to spring the traps.

I actually caught three of them by hand, and I am holding them prisinor in a 10 gallon tank we normally use to hold food for my daughter's snake. They are too small to feed off though, I got's to grow em a bit before they will be a good meal!!

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I am also befreinding some of the local alley cats. When they are comfortable, I'll let them in to hunt too!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

You MIGHT be a redneck(or Texan) if.....

Awesome dude! Atleast you don't have squirrels in your house. They make a BIG mess. I've heard several horror stories about them. One where it go so bad they tried shooting them with .22s. Apparently they didn't die right away and went ape **** all over the place and left blood all over the curtins, etc.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

my friend
    how can i put this gently

you have officially...(as they say ) "Lost It"

do not pass go
    do not collect 200 dollars

lock yourself away now
    and stay away from children and small animals.

Speaking of squirrles, I befreind them in the spring, and they come into my house every year to be hand fed while I watch TV. then they go back outside to scamper around free. They are the best pets in the world, as they totally care for themselves!.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Speaking of squirrles, I befreind them in the spring, and they come into my house every year to be hand fed while I watch TV. then they go back outside to scamper around free. They are the best pets in the world, as they totally care for themselves!.
    One of these days a rabid one is going to come and visit you.

-Will

holy freaking crap... RD, you've reached a new high!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Note to self, avoid Downers Grove next time I'm in the Chicago area. haha j/k

Your starting to remind me of the rednecks in Southern Illinois. I've got a friend that lives inbetween Paducah KY and Carbondale IL.(for you party animals in IL you probably know about Carbondale and SIU). So I drive out there from redneckville East Tennessee expecting rural Illinois. What I found were more rednecks there than here. Technically that's yankee teritory also, it's across the Ohio. We went to a local joint to have a few beers and I swear, I saw more mullets and wet hair gel there than I ever did when I lived in Alabama.

Woohooo! I'll be in Carbondale this Friday to PARTY!

-Will

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Until you realise:
    1. It is not good for the "wildlife"

2. They are ****ting in you house...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Blog Entries
    Something tells me you will be reincarnated as a mouse!!

Oh yeah....and get some professional help.