Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I met my most reacent Ex's new boyfriend last night

So I met my most reacent Ex's new boyfriend last night

He's a Greco/Roman Wrestler.

Boy did I get schooled!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

outch

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

OH NO not another Royal Dragon "ex-girlfriend" thread.

dude!

"Dude, where's u'r girlfriend?
    Dude, where's my girlfriend?"
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Actually, it was alot of fun. She invited me out, we all went to a bar and had a blast.

He said he's going to work with me on my ground game if I like. I'm hopeing to hook up with him next Saturday while she is at work.

Meanwhile, I think she will calm down and not be too mad at us for tearing up her Living room!!

I actually didn't do too bad at keeping him from taking me down. But after enough tries, he got me, and I was pretty much sunk.

Got tied up in knots and tapped out pretty quick after that.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-27-2005 at 01:42 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm not sure that's such a healthy thing ... It sounds too healthy to be healthy.
    I'm sure this is beyond me.

What's not healthy? isn't it pretty much a foregone conclusion EVERY Kung Fu guy should have some supplemental ground training?

I kept him form taking me down for quite a while by droppin back into a deep bow stance, but leaning very forward with my weight on his upper body as he shot in.

I was lifting his right shoulder, and pressing on his left and sort of "Rolled him". It's a technique I first saw in a Yang Jwing Ming book on Fast wrestling, and then again in a Shui Chiao seminar I helped host a few years ago.

BTW, Thanks MS II for showing that one!

For the Women:

+ = & a

lol,
    that part was just fine and dandy
    I was referring to touching hands with your ex's current in a very healthy and friendly way.
    man that's just so nice it's unhealthy . so ego's never came into play once?

Nope!
    I actually left her. She still wants the freindship, so (being how I am) I said OK.

He knows we were seeing eachother, but not that it was more.

This is really how it should have gone with Debbie, but she is too much of an emotional twit for that.

Anyway, one of the thigs I found successful for a time, was to use a kneeling stance instead of the bow stance. It's a posture from my one of my Tai Tzu sets, only modified with the forward leaning aspect of the one from the Shui Chiao seminar. By shooting back, but with my rear leg more off to my rigth side rather than directly behind me, I found I had more tourque for cranking him over.

The kneeling seemed to give me the ability to lay my weight on him better too.

I figured that out right before she got out of the shower, and quickly shut us down and made us put the furniture back inplace!
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-27-2005 at 02:16 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I guess I'm not to bad at making stuff I learned from books and video's work with no actual instruction.

For the Women:

+ = & a

"I'm hopeing to hook up with him next Saturday while she is at work."

Oooookay. So you went from hooking up with your exes while their boyfriends are at work to hooking up with the boyfriends while your exes are at work! Dude, your social life gets odder every month...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

*shakes head*

have fun with that
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Have you ever considered the possibility that being so comfortable around ex-girlfriends, their boyfriends, and other people around whom you should be rather uncomfortable, may be a sign that you're fukced up in the head?
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Why would I be uncomfortable?

Sometimes a romance does not work out, but that's no reason to end a perfectly good frendship. You have to expect them to move on and find another. It's not a big deal.

Besides, I now have a NON BJJ ground guy to practice with!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thumbs up

hey man,

happy 4 ya

it's all good.