Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So I met my most reacent Ex's new boyfriend last night

'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

I like the slow mo one. He's useing posture rigth out of several of my forms too. Look like it might be hard for me to pull off though. I'm going to have to work on it. I like that he pretty much knees the guy in the grion as he is getting back to his feet too.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I'm hopeing to hook up with him next Saturday while she is at work.

Dude, are you sure you wanna share that with us?
    Last edited by SevenStar; 04-01-2005 at 09:31 AM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    What's not healthy? isn't it pretty much a foregone conclusion EVERY Kung Fu guy should have some supplemental ground training?

I kept him form taking me down for quite a while by droppin back into a deep bow stance, but leaning very forward with my weight on his upper body as he shot in.

I was lifting his right shoulder, and pressing on his left and sort of "Rolled him". It's a technique I first saw in a Yang Jwing Ming book on Fast wrestling, and then again in a Shui Chiao seminar I helped host a few years ago.

BTW, Thanks MS II for showing that one!
    he didn't try to change to a single after you stepped back?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Yue
    Try XXABXXXY while pressing up.

Zim's suggestion is good, find a Judo guy.

or up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

Works every time.

for the judo guy, find one experienced with pickups and defenses against them. I've won most of my judo matches with a double leg - the people I've gone against don't sprawl or anything else fast enough. Alot of people overlook pikcups though, which is likely the reason.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

we were just drilling stuff at that point. He'd already kicked my ass.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

The ******* blew me off this weekend!!

Oh well, I ended up playing pool with this little Italian hottie in a pink outfit so it was all good I guess!

For the Women:

+ = & a

I think you should break up with him.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Yeah, think ur right!!! I feel so...hurt!

For the Women:

+ = & a

give him the "it's not you, it's me..." speech.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

then wait a week or so and ask him if he has any friends you might be able to obsess about and then break up with.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    give him the "it's not you, it's me..." speech.
    I think he just gave that speech to RD. But that's what he gets for being a slut on the first date.

Yeah, but I ddn't get a speach, not even a phone call. He just never returned my message!

For the Women:

+ = & a