Thread: Avatars and Custom User Text

Would the board admin activate Custom Avatars and Custom Use Text is we asked nicely?

sureeeeeeee...........

....as soon as we can figure it out. The forum update shifted all the buttons, inside and out, and we've been having some difficulties adjusting. We're on it - but I'll be honest with you and say that it's a backburner project, so pleeease be patient.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

That's a roger on the avatar situation. Over.

I think I got the custom avatars button switched

There's a whole section in admin on avatars. Was the switch there? Of course not. I think I've got it so you can upload custom avatars again. Try it and let me know...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Nicely done! Thanks.

Any word on the custom user text? Come on Gene, it's not like you are busy or anything.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

What? So you can change your squirrel comment?

I'll look for the switch. I imagine it's near the avatar one, wherever that was...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I don't know. The pic and the squirrel comment go very well together. I'd be hard pressed to find a better combination.

It's not a big deal. I know the question has been "axed" by a few people and never got a response. But sometimes a new look is in order.

Thanks Gene.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen