Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Master Pel Typical ?

Is Master Pel Typical ?

I approach this subject with caution as I do not wish to be "memorialized" in an essay, or on a website. I'm just curious. Is Master Pel typical of the current breed of westerner pursuing the CMA? What a hard lesson for those who nourished, and taught him their art, and allowed him into their lineage. They would have to be noble men to allow themselves to again be open with their knowledge, once they've nursed a viper at their breasts. Let us learn from this.

One ungrateful man injures all who need assistance.

- Publilius Syrus
    Last edited by lamakwoklee; 03-31-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Good post. He is one of a kind IMO, but I have never met him personally. His attitude is certainly not typical in my experience! My teachers would have nothing to do with someone with his attitude! But my teachers are a lot different than some others so who can say?!

Cheers
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

lamakwoklee:

I understand what you mean. I often think: what makes Sifu Lee still accept german students?
    He get betrayed not only this time but several times later ...

So itīs my wish to erase some of the bad feelings Sifu Lee must have, when thinking about german students!
    If you canīt change the world - change yourself!
    And if you canīt change yourself: change YOUR world!
    ---
    My YouTube Site

gotta be moved.

Sorry guys, even though the instructor is mantis , the post is not about mantis & will be moved to the main forum.
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeiTangLang
    Sorry guys, even though the instructor is mantis , the post is not about mantis & will be moved to the main forum.
    Which is dumb because none of us know who Master Pel is?

Ha!

lmao

blah-dy blah-dy blah blah blah.... whos stupid idea was it to make 10 character lmit?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BeiTangLang
    WTF?! The guy is a mantis instructor but if you're not talking directly about the art it can't be in the forum?!

BTL runs a strict forum. Anything that goes off topic will be locked, and topics with a potential to be severely unpertinent to the forum will be moved.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

:)

For fear of being gassed. I will say that "allegedly, this guy I know who studies mantis and at one time liked to post on the northern mantis forum has had most of his threads shut down because of outsiders coming in and taking over the threads". So instead of blocking those users from posting the threads full of useful information, the thread just gets shut down completely. Even though it states no where on the board what is specifically suppose to be talked about, you would guess that if it has to do with mantis in some way it would be okay. But it's not, and you have to word everything correctly to state that you are talking about mantis... "allegedly" speaking of course and this is this guy I know who is saying this.................. not me.............. seriously.............it's not me............... bai I swear............for real.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shirkers1
    For fear of being gassed. I will say that "allegedly, this guy I know who studies mantis and at one time liked to post on the northern mantis forum has had most of his threads shut down because of outsiders coming in and taking over the threads". So instead of blocking those users from posting the threads full of useful information, the thread just gets shut down completely. Even though it states no where on the board what is specifically suppose to be talked about, you would guess that if it has to do with mantis in some way it would be okay. But it's not, and you have to word everything correctly to state that you are talking about mantis... "allegedly" speaking of course and this is this guy I know who is saying this.................. not me.............. seriously.............it's not me............... bai I swear............for real.

LOL, why do I feel like I'm partly to blame?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

:)

7* that is funny.. Well here's my view on that. You and I have always had constructive discussions about what we do. I hold no ill will towards you or your views. I don't think either of us are wrong in thinking the way we do, we just differ a little in our opinions. So when those conversations invite others in that really aren't giving any input that is useful to the conversation than block them not the thread.... Well that's my 2 cents and we all know what that is worth. Especially since the american dollar is about as useful as a the peso now a days.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Dang it!

Gigi, our publisher, was lurking in this forum and just demanded to know who Master Pel was. So she made me read this whole thread to tell her the answer. Like I know. Who the hell is Master Pel? Fu-Pow, you hit the nail on the head, man. Maybe we should kick this down to the Traditional Chinese Medicine forum next. That would really confuse them down there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hey Gene,

Just google "Kai Uwe Pel".

He has a website:

http://tanglang.lifehome-china.com/kaiuwepel.html

He teaches in Shanghai
    USKSF North Region: www.usksfnorth.org

I was just trying to share the love....
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

I think it was moved because it was 100% attacking the character of the guy, possibly a bit racist (though not necesarilly intentional), and gave no details on why he's a bad guy. + there's not anything concerning his martial arts.

I don't understand why it was dumped over here rather than just locked like a lot of the other threads though