Thread: Glock and spiked ring

Glock and spiked ring

What's can a Glock play in the gothic combat spiked ring world? Spiked rings are usually +4 to melee so I would assume a Glock is about +8 or 9 in CQB.

http://www.glock.com/

Dude, this isn't ancient China. Different times completely. No official traditional hereditary enemies.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I think spiked rings are hot

I think I would go with a tank, something like an M1A1

what now beyatches
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

My A-10 Thunderbolt would take care of your tank quit nicely. How you gonna tap out with a vaporized hand sucka?
    Bodhi Richards

Call me a combat junkie, call me sick, I don't care. I prefer to get up close and personal with a pair of daggers and slice up the guy. That is, if I'm trying to kill them. If my goal is to just incapacitate them, then I'll just rely on martial arts. Either way, I prefer hand-to-hand combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakaisha
    That is, if I'm trying to kill them.
    You try to kill people often?
    Bodhi Richards

No, people usually leave me alone when they find out that I wear a brace of throwing knives. I have recieved alot of death threats though. XD

You are one sick puppy.

Bodhi Richards

Why, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakaisha
    No, people usually leave me alone when they find out that I wear a brace of throwing knives. I have recieved alot of death threats though. XD
    We are all very e-impressed, tough guy.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Not trying to be tough, just funny. You'd be amazed what you can buy at John T's