Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Monk Shi Yan Feng Website

Shaolin Monk Shi Yan Feng Website

Hello everyone
    Master Shi Yan Feng School shaolin kung fu school... Shaolin Jing Wu Yuan finnaly has their website online
    yes i finnaly finished it after how long?..lolz..but there was other reason..not cause i was lazy..a lot of ppl volunteer to do it..but never went thru with it..so i said forget them..i ama do it and no one else..so here it is!
    i just need to upload some more pictures and it be done
    i hope everyone enjoy
    check back for updates..as videos will be posted in the near feature also
    thank you
    Pk

www.shaolin-jingwu.com

cool deal. just two things: fix the picture page so you can see the thumbnail pictures, as i'm only able to see the top half of the thumbnails and not able to expand the page; and you have a typo on one of the pages describing yan feng as a 32nd generation while the homepage says 34th.

let us now when videos are posted, as it's always fun to watch other shaolin practitioners

thanks

are u not able to scroll down on the thumbnails to see all of the thumbnail??
    or is it u just dont like the idea of scroling down?
    kind of unclear of what you are trying to tell me

thanks for telling me the typo
    keep the suggestion coming.

Yes we are are unable to scroll down on the thumbnails to see all of the thumbnail.

actually, i just realized that i am able to see the pictures if i use the cursor to scroll down, but it is quite annoying to have to do that. i would suggest that you perhaps minimize the central picture a little so that at least the first row of thumbnails are visible.

but i'd personally rather just a separate page of thumbnails so that u can see several rows of them at one time (ie maybe move the big picture somewhere else or make it a thumbnail as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pk_StyLeZ
    thanks

are u not able to scroll down on the thumbnails to see all of the thumbnail??
    or is it u just dont like the idea of scroling down?
    kind of unclear of what you are trying to tell me

thanks for telling me the typo
    keep the suggestion coming.
    Did you test your website in Netscape and IE? In Netscape I'm also only getting the top half of the frames. You should check your site in several browsers and make the corrections. If you need help, e-mail me private, I'm a pro web designer . I test every site I design in the five most popular browsers and on both Windows and Macs.

okie thank you
    no i didnt test the website in different broswers or window size setting
    i forgot to take into account that people have their monitor set at different display setting..i will reedit it later
    after i look at the website on other people computer and broswers to see how it looks
    thanks guys
    really appreciate the feedback

i see wut is wrong is now
    thanks for telling me guys i really appreciate it
    i will fix them this week later

anyone have any other suggestion as what they would like to see on the website?beside more pictures and videos?
    any other contents?

and it's in houston, tx again.

um...just fyi
    shi yan feng has been in houston for quite sometime already
    for like 2-3 years?i dont know..im to lz to actually think exactlly how long

man, pk, i know u've commented on this before, but with the way you type i dont get how you're designing a website!

because
    this is a forum
    no need to try to be professional
    =)

but as designin the website
    i did not type any of that up(the biography)..the onyl thing i really type is the news page...since i update it.....
    and as for designin the page..it doesnt take grammar skills to know html code..=) or how to resize pictures and etc..lolz so ya

he is only about 18 years old. man he's young. man i feel old.

yo pk, the pictures at the competition page dont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

yo...it under construction..i get it up dis week or next week..m bz wit school..i got tosn of more pictures to add....
    but doesnt it say under construction in the competition website????

and ya i ama add ur videos of the li peng competition to my website also
    but i wont host it off ur server..i got my own server aite..thanks buddy

did u go to berekely?