Thread: wt forum in UK.

Big Vern Guest

wt forum in UK.

any comments on NWTO forum.
    link is www.wingtsun.co.uk
    seemed slightly sterile and very moderater biased.

Nat from UK Guest

UK Forum

I'm from the UK and didn't know it existed -
    But i will take a look-

Buy the way does anyone still look in on the Hong Kong ones - are they still trying to keep Wing Chun in the gutter with derogatory remarks about other Sifu's and general slagging off - Its a shame especially as it appears that the only people that post on it dont actually live in Hong Kong - What knowledge and opinions are we missing out on ?

Nat from UK

Nat from UK Guest

Just Took a Look

Looks a bit LT'y

Nice and pretty web site though

I have tried to join to see if they let none LT wing chun in - i will let you know.

Nat from UK

Nat from UK Guest

I'm In

straight in -

i'll ask a couple of questions and see what happens -

Nat from UK

jameswebsteruk Guest
    The HK site is still up, and still full of bile and personal attacks, and in some cases, genuine lunatics.

Man, they really hate Leung Ting there!

Reading about LT's shortcomings is all very well, but I know how annoyed I got when people were bad mouthing my own instructor on that site, so I take it all with a pinch of salt.

This forum is a real breath of fresh air after that. I try to avoid the place, but morbid curiosity sometimes gets the better of me ;)

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running
    around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." ;)

wtsihing Guest

Um..

A "WT" site forum is sort of bound to be a little LT'y. Dont ya think?

wtsihing Guest

kind of funny though,

the guai lo (sp?) or whatever white devils we are seem to be a little more in the 'spirit' of appreciating other arts and teachers as well as their own. And yet, those traditionalists over there in HK love to slag on every one that isn't of their own family. Makes one wonder, dont'it.

As far as hating LT, it's probably because the dude gotz schoolz in 63 countries and is richer than any of them could ever dream of being. (just a thought.)