Thread: Info for my WC page

HappyPuppy Guest

Info for my WC page

I'm starting a page on Wing-Chun, and its information right now is prettymuch non-exsisent. I'll put on some of my own info after I post this, but I would appreciate some information on the following:

-W e a p o n s of Wing-Chun (Along with any other w e a p o n s your school incorporate besides for the pole and the double
    k n i v e s)
    -History (A very detailed history if you can. Oh, and do you guys know where I can get the article on how the WC legend is f a l s e on the internet?)
    -A family tree if Wing-Chun
    -And some off-s h o o t s of Wing-Chun (eg, Jun-Fan g-Fu, Wing-Chun kali, etc)

------------------
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    WOOFWOOFWOOFWOOF

Sihing73 Guest
    Happypuppy,

Try the following sites for information you can link to. There are several good articles which will give you plenty of history and such. Email for more if you need it. www.wingchunkuen.com www.wingchun.com www.wingchun.org

If you search the above sites a little you will be rewarded wtih a great deal of information to draw on. There are other sites but, overall, I have found these to offer the most information about a variety of Wing Chun lineages.

Peace,

Dave

flavour54take2sameperson Guest
    Have a look at the thread entitled "Wing Chun" by YtZombie on Kung Fu Forum I have some there for you with some delibrate exclusions.
    We are also training sticks at our school.

Peace

bratok304 Guest

hahahahha....

this post is the first one ever.... hihi