Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Hajime no Seven - the second blog

Stop running for distance, do some tabata or sprints or something? You wont lose strength that way!
    Bless you

it's not really distance at a measley 3 miles. But yeah, that may be part of the solution. We recently had a crossfit group start up in town, so I may check them out sometime soon.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

1 / 8

ran 2 miles
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

1 / 10

bench press
    135 x 1 x 10
    225 x 5 x 5

shrugs
    135 x 1 x 12
    225 x 1 x 10
    275 x 3 x 10

dummy curls
    40 x 1 x 8
    45 x 3 x 7
    50 x 1 x 5

squats
    225 x 1 x 10
    275 x 3 x 5

ran 2 miles

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi View Post
    dayum. being weak sucks. I dunno how all of you guys have spent your entire lives this way.

Lol, I was wondering if anyone was gonna comment on that...

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I havent gone to bjj in 6 months. I feel very "rusty."

I have been concentrating on distance also. I have a new doggen that needs lots of walking and running and training.

Still lots of stickwork.

strike!

eliptical trainer - 35 mins.

bench press
    135 x 1 x 10
    225 x 5 x 5
    185 x 2 x 8

pullups
    3 x 6

dummy curls
    40 x 1 x 8
    45 x 3 x 5

Didn't do too much - all of the blasted New year's resolutioners are in the gym now, so much of the equipment was full and I didn't feel like waiting. They will be gone by the end of next month.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I havent gone to bjj in 6 months. I feel very "rusty."

I have been concentrating on distance also. I have a new doggen that needs lots of walking and running and training.

Still lots of stickwork.

Cool. What did you get?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    Cool. What did you get?

You know he got a toy poodle!
    Bless you

Boxer/chocolate lab

Putting the time in to train him to service levels. I am working with my sister and some other friends who are members of my local Schultzhund club.

Inspired by the service/helper dog my sister trained for my crippled father.

Necessity created by moving into newly bought house in new suburb area and baby plans on the way. Etc.

Also started shooting the .45 regularly. For coyote protection.... really...

strike!

Boxer/chocolate lab

Putting the time in to train him to service levels. I am working with my sister and some other friends who are members of my local Schultzhund club.

Inspired by the service/helper dog my sister trained for my crippled father.

Necessity created by moving into newly bought house in new suburb area and baby plans on the way. Etc.

Also started shooting the .45 regularly. For coyote protection.... really...

bably PLANS

seriously, wtf? that really happens?
    Bless you

Yep,

Its now official, my wife is pregnant.

strike!

Yep,

Its now official, my wife is pregnant.

Congrats!

Now you'll have some little 's running around!
    Bless you

Cool! I'm honored to have that announced in my thread first! I guess I'll make the next announcement - RTB is expecting another one too.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

1 / 17

eliptical machine - 2 miles

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter