Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Hajime no Seven - the second blog

No, this woman is hot as hell and she can REALLY dance. She's latina and has probably been doing most of this stuff since she was a kid anyway.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

3 / 14

bench press
    135 x 1 x 10
    225 x 1 x 5
    275 x 3 x 4

putting up 275 felt good. I can't wait to get back to 315.

shrugs
    135 x 1 x 15
    225 x 5 x 12

dummy curls
    40 x 3 x 8
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

3 / 15

ran 1.5 miles

3 / 16

ran 1.5 miles

chin ups
    2 x 10

pull ups
    2 x 10

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    No, this woman is hot as hell and she can REALLY dance. She's latina and has probably been doing most of this stuff since she was a kid anyway.
    yea, this woman teaching here is like, ultra-super-duper-white with not much rythm at all...I'll go so far as to say that I've got more rythm than her and I'm pretty pathetic.

why are you doing both pull ups and chin ups?
    Last edited by Oso; 03-17-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: question
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

3 / 17

Step

Jump Rope
    3 rounds

Squats
    225 x 1 x 8
    315 x 1 x 5
    365 x 3 x 3

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    yea, this woman teaching here is like, ultra-super-duper-white with not much rythm at all...I'll go so far as to say that I've got more rythm than her and I'm pretty pathetic.

why are you doing both pull ups and chin ups?

variation. I also use wide and narrow grips, but I haven't been putting that on here.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

check.

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

3 / 18

two zumba classes.

power cleans
    135 x 3 x 5
    155 x 5 x 5

high pulls
    155 x 2 x 8

clean and press
    135 x 3 x 5
    155 x 5 x 5

pullups
    2 x 10
    Last edited by SevenStar; 03-19-2008 at 10:35 PM.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

3 / 19

bench press
    135 x 1 x 10
    225 x 1 x 7
    275 x 3 x 3
    225 x 2 x 7

dummy curls
    40 x 5 x 8

barbell row
    135 x 1 x 10
    185 x 3 x 8

shrugs
    135 x 1 x 15
    225 x 3 x 10
    295 x 3 x 8

dummy skull crushers
    20 x 1 x 10
    30 x 4 x 8

superset - tricep pushdowns / dips
    70 x 5 x 10
    dips 5 x 10

towel pullups
    3 x 5
    Last edited by SevenStar; 03-19-2008 at 10:35 PM.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    3 / 18

two zumba classes.

sorry man...I'm going to have to invoke the video rule.

claiming 2 zumba classes is just going to far.

I actually should get some video of it, since the teacher is hot as the devil's nads. There are actually three teachers - one for each class. Only one is hot, one of the others is okay. All of them are really good dancers and teachers though.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

3 / 20

zumba

2 mile jog

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

3 / 21

group power

squats
    225 x 1 x 8
    315 x 1 x 5
    365 x 3 x 5

box jumps

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

i like that youre lifting more than the girls you train with again.
    where's my beer?

i'm happy that I am lifting more than you again. I think the planets were outta wack or something.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter