Thread: commercially available dit-dat-jow

commercially available dit-dat-jow

Can any of you guys recommend a good place (reputable and decent price) that sells good dit-dat-jow? I am running low on the batch that my sifu made for me and feel the need for more since I see more hard sparring in my future. I live in LA so anywhere here, or a place online or mail order would be fine too.
    Long Live the Fighters!
    -Paul Mua'Dib Atreides

I hear wal mart carries icy hot, and ben gey at reasonable prices.

talk to fa_jing. he got me some good stuff from an herbalist in chi's chinatown.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

There is this guy that sells some really good jow on ebay. I have tried many different jows and I like his the best. Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/SHEN-MARTIAL-ARTS

This guys sells the jow pre-made or just the herbs so you can make it yourself. I have bought 2 gallons of his jow pack, and 2 gallons of his iron palm jow. I think both are very good, plus he sells the herb packs prettty cheap