Thread: OK I had enough of this BS

OK I had enough of this BS

ok boyz, my family forced me to learn fighting arts, they told me its a tradition, my family's lagacy of martial thingy, whatever. anyway, I am sick and tired of all those pushing arounds, my fatther if anybody read my post before shall remember that I had a post on Shaolin scripts. Anyho, this time I am like kicked out of family practice and being train by some old jerk off. this phacking ***** have me punching a beg until I got tired. he told me it will improve my power, whatever that means, so I am punching this freaking thing, he told me that use my freaking \mind to punch not my muscle, WTF I am like tired and chit and this old phagot telling me to use my mind, and what the hell is mind and muscle differences???? anyways, making the story short, this old freaking biatch, telling me that my punchese dont making no sounds, its only the begining,soon I will punch harder and some killer sound and no sound and sound whtat the phuck it means, now I only know that my left hand is killing me. WTF someone tell me if I really getting some good training or not, if not I am going to whack this old fool. seriously.
    HR

Go fuck yourself
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer
    Go fuck yourself
    At least you were able to understand what he was trying to say. I think his time would be better spent on Grammar Fu and Spelling Fu....
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Quote Originally Posted by HanRen
    ok boyz, my family forced me to learn fighting arts, they told me its a tradition, my family's lagacy of martial thingy, whatever. anyway, I am sick and tired of all those pushing arounds, my fatther if anybody read my post before shall remember that I had a post on Shaolin scripts. Anyho, this time I am like kicked out of family practice and being train by some old jerk off. this phacking ***** have me punching a beg until I got tired. he told me it will improve my power, whatever that means, so I am punching this freaking thing, he told me that use my freaking \mind to punch not my muscle, WTF I am like tired and chit and this old phagot telling me to use my mind, and what the hell is mind and muscle differences???? anyways, making the story short, this old freaking biatch, telling me that my punchese dont making no sounds, its only the begining,soon I will punch harder and some killer sound and no sound and sound whtat the phuck it means, now I only know that my left hand is killing me. WTF someone tell me if I really getting some good training or not, if not I am going to whack this old fool. seriously.
    I don't think anyone should force you to do anything, regardless of old family traditions or not. If you don't like it, it just wont go (the reason I'm in martial arts is that because I like it, my parents never approved it when I was a kid).

Anyway, there are physical and mental training, I am not sure what the old guy is trying to tell you, I think when you just punch a bag it's not 'brain' work it is the physical conditioning of the body part, the only part of brain training here is feeling. He probably wanted to say 'focus more' instead of 'use your brain' just didn't say it right.

Martial arts require hard physical training along with training the mind, the mind training comes when you get to learn the techniques, forms and sparring. If you don't like it though, you shouldn't do it.

-X-

2 words.....paragraphs

okay.... I officially deem this thread pointless.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter