Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf?!

Wtf?!

Should I have for dinner?

No fish.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Try the Squid
    Kung Fu is good for you.

squid is awesome.

I'm actually having fish on the grill this evening.

I'd say you're wife but I got her booked tonight.

I'd say you're wife but I got her booked tonight...
    At the Bellagio in Vegas I know! I got the reservations today, and I'm headed out there in an hour or so. Thanks Red, we'll really enjoy the present!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

I'm having a buffalo burger and a salad for dinner. The buffalo is supposed to be leaner then chicken. Cook it up and the grill with the right seasoning and it's awesome.

That's of course if I don't walk past the Indian place on my way home tonight. I can't decide if having 3 Indian resteraunts within 4 blocks of me is a good thing or not......

It's usually after the 4th or 5th time of getting the runs that you'll figure it's probably not a good thing.

wear dark underwear and you should be good for that game of strip twister in Merry's room at the Bellagio later.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    It's usually after the 4th or 5th time of getting the runs that you'll figure it's probably not a good thing.

wear dark underwear and you should be good for that game of strip twister in Merry's room at the Bellagio later.

you don't want to play strip twister with his chick man, she's a biter......

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    you don't want to play strip twister with his chick man, she's a biter......
    well...it will get her out of the pretzel hold. Besides, I hear chihuahuas are the numbr 1 fear biter going. So forwarned is forarmed and all that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

mmmm, chiuahua, I bet that would go good with a nice caesar salad, lean too I bet.

I'm having a buffalo burger and a salad for dinner. The buffalo is supposed to be leaner then chicken. Cook it up and the grill with the right seasoning and it's awesome.

That's of course if I don't walk past the Indian place on my way home tonight. I can't decide if having 3 Indian resteraunts within 4 blocks of me is a good thing or not......
    LIAR!!!!!!

I'm actually having fish on the grill this evening
    see, told you, you were lying, your having fish.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

nah, my wife called and changed my mind. We have some veggies that need ot be gotten rid of so she suggested salad, I don't like fish with salad so burgers it is!

HAHA !!!!!!!! How's that feel?

Go out for supper. Hop on over to A&W and try a grandpa burger with bacon & cheese.

Bellagio buffet is sweet. Better get in line early, though.

chicken - baked or grilled.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

nah, my wife called and changed my mind. We have some veggies that need ot be gotten rid of so she suggested salad, I don't like fish with salad so burgers it is!

HAHA !!!!!!!! How's that feel?
    Oh was that your "fish" I ate?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.