Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Pitbulls rescue woman

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity

haha, that would present a problem. Don't feed him for a week, then shake the yorkie up and toss him on the big dog.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Awwww..... That's so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

heres a better pic of him from a long time ago. he's bigger now:

satan and adora

and a better pic of adora:

adora
    where's my beer?

Those are as cute as the first!

You are so lucky to have such a lovely little girl. I love my boys, but people look at you wierd when you dress a boy up too much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

just got a scottie puppy on wednesday, of course I don't know that it's not still wednesday coz I haven't slept much.
    http://www.foxcreekkennel.com

I know W's got a scottie, which definitely hurts it's cool points; but darnit, it's still cooler than a yorkie. LOL
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

actually scotties are some of the only little dogs i actually like. their tough little ****ers.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    Those are as cute as the first!

You are so lucky to have such a lovely little girl. I love my boys, but people look at you wierd when you dress a boy up too much...
    and i was gonna say his girl is looking kinda girly to me...
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

shes as girly as they come man.
    where's my beer?

yeah man, i know
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps