Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: full contact point sparring???

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    glad you enjoy it. I still don't get why it's ok to kick some dude in the face but not punch him.

I know their reasoning is that it's not see easy to kick the head, but it gets a lot easier when you can't trap that kick, kick the supporting leg or charge in and beat their face .... why can they treat your head like a soccer ball but you can't treat their's like avolley ball?

Why do some grapplers think its OK to roll with you and possibly break your elbow or shoulder with a lock but you can't break their nose with a punch?

Masterbation I tell you. Masterbation.

rules bud. that's why there are so many venues around. there is something suited to everyone...except break dancers...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Guess that's why God created MMA. I'll be lookin to enter something by the fall most likely; probably down by you in Virginia. I think that's the closest venue.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    rules bud. that's why there are so many venues around. there is something suited to everyone...except break dancers...

batizados beyotch.....

So let me get this straight, some venues are ok with kicking to the head because kicks are harder to get off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina
    I know their reasoning is that it's not see easy to kick the head, but it gets a lot easier when you can't trap that kick, kick the supporting leg or charge in and beat their face .... why can they treat your head like a soccer ball but you can't treat their's like avolley ball?

Why do some grapplers think its OK to roll with you and possibly break your elbow or shoulder with a lock but you can't break their nose with a punch?

Masterbation I tell you. Masterbation.
    Na. they could trap the kick. They just couldn't hold on to it while pumling the opponant. They could not kick the supporting leg, but they could sweep it.

Kinda give you nitemares, yes? Having your leg up on some guy's sholder, trapped then having the other swept out from under you. I doubt the 1' thick foam pad helped any when they hit the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    batizados beyotch.....

hehe. speaking of which, the guys here with nacao are headed to miami next week for an upcoming batizado.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter