Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Response to Zhang Lipeng Interview (EZine)

You have a point there, I think we are doing an alright job of keeping 2005 medievil...Ill be right back, gotta go feed the horse.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster
    True.

But we have to remember that this is ONLY because access to firearms is greater in the U.S.
    Sorry but in the case of Canada, not true.

It's only been recently that Canadian Tire stopped selling firearms. For Shotguns and Rifles there was almost no regulation. Our current registration and licencing requirements are a joke! If a Canadian wants a gun and doesn't have a criminal record with a firearms ban they get one. It's also perfectly easy to buy illegal firearms, just as easy as buying illegal drugs. It's EASY to access firearms in Canada. The reason people prefer the stabbing is because:

1: It's easier to conceal a knife.
    2: It's easier to get away with it.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.