Thread: Why the hell was my Richard Simmons post locked?

Blog Entries

Why the hell was my Richard Simmons post locked?

WELL?

any post involving richard simmons can only go one directon. Not only that, but the MMA vs. threads are getting played out. The elephant one will prolly get closed too.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    any post involving richard simmons can only go one directon. Not only that, but the MMA vs. threads are getting played out. The elephant one will prolly get closed too.
    It better or I'm gonna start thinking that you people have something against smarmy little g@y guys who wear pink shorts and sweat to the oldies.

Didn't this really happen? i.e. Richard Simmons slapped an MMA guy?
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Yes it did occur. What is difficult to believe is the mma fighter dropped his lawsuit for being slapped. I wouldn't admit that R. Simmions b!tch slapped me and I had to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

you people have something against smarmy little g@y guys who wear pink shorts and sweat to the oldies.

just you actually but I guess it's pretty muc the same thing.....

Yes it did occur. What is difficult to believe is the mma fighter dropped his lawsuit for being slapped. I wouldn't admit that R. Simmions b!tch slapped me and I had to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering
    I would probably consider suing too...first of all, Simmons is loaded...secondly, the last thing I would want to do is get into a fight with him...if I win, all that happens is i just kicked Richard Simmons' @--...if he wins then I can't go out in public anymore...

Lastly, I felt kinda bad for Simmons and in a way felt good for him for standing up for himself...then I saw him go on Who's Line is it Anyway and really playing to the crowd, engaging in semi-****erotic activity with some of the cast...which is fine, but if you are going to act like that on national TV, don't get mad when someone says "Hey look, it's Richard Simmons, let's drop our bags and sweat to the oldies" (which wasn't a serious insult to begin with)...in other words, it's OK for Simmons to make fun of himself, but when someone else jokes with him in a friendly way he gets physical?!
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 04-20-2005 at 08:46 AM.
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

I still can't picture him getting physical at all... simmons is a thug
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

simmons knows illegal ninja moves taught by the us government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

whoa! is he mammal like the ninjas are? that would be totally sweet!

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Dang 7*. You stop one post about Richard Simmons then participate in a whole thread on the subject?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    just you actually but I guess it's pretty muc the same thing.....

You are so lame it hurts.

It is actually a little known fact that Richard simmonds trained in Kung Fu for 5 years. I may be wrong but I heard that it was Wing Chun or Choy lee fut. Do your research. If forced to Richard may have kicked the MMA guys @ss!!!!