Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No child left behind

Greetings..

wdl: i agree.. but, i have grieved for decades over losses such as this.. it gets no easier.. now, i am compelled to take an activist perspective and demand action.. grief is appropriate and proper, but.. grief is not a solution, humanity has grieved for millenia as it continues to sort out its differences with violence.. as it views its nationalities and cultures as somehow separate entities.. the grief is universal.. the plight is universal.. now, let's work for a universal solution.. not one favoring a particular interest but the interests of all peoples..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

I am sorry that I ruined your cheeseburger Red. Get back to your mindless entertainment now.

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    Habemus canis filius
    Is that son of a female dog? I know canis, and I think filius is son, so that's what I'm getting.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

yeah, female dog
    used in the same sense as son of a *****

Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Thumbs down

hey where'd all the new b1tches come from?

cam -
    this isn't rotten.com, if ur gonna post **** like that I'm sure many would want u to give a warning first. I'm not sure what you're point is either. You think you are proving some kind of point with that picture? Since u'r they guy who dragged that out maybe u wanna explain yourself?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by cam
    I am sorry that I ruined your cheeseburger Red. Get back to your mindless entertainment now.

fukk you troll. You're neither subtle nor new so go find some other forum to pester.

now, i am compelled to take an activist perspective and demand action..

how about instead of demanding something be done, you start doing something about it?

I love all these wanna be politico acitvists internet heroes who get all riled up about the horrible **** going on around the world but there they sit in their cushy fukking chairs at work, or at home or at school. If you feel so bad about it why aren't you out there helping these people out? Don't give me any crap about doing things around your local city to help out cause you and I know that's a total cop out.

Kristoffer, cam's a troll.

If someone was really passionate about helping others, they would join the Peace Corp. Its that simple.

I have thought about it and still may, but I want to have a good savings so when I come back to society im not screwed.

Plus I want to get alot more training in first, Ill join in maybe 10 years.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    If someone was really passionate about helping others, they would join the Peace Corp. Its that simple.

I have thought about it and still may, but I want to have a good savings so when I come back to society im not screwed.

Plus I want to get alot more training in first, Ill join in maybe 10 years.
    By all means, do it- don't let the savings bit get you stalled. The Peace Corps is like the Masons in that they've got some of the best connections/networking in the world. Seriously.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

My wife and I have been chatting about the Peace Corps as well. She wants to finish school first but we may go that route when we're done.

An explanation?
    Why not. So many people talk about fighting and violence on this board and don't realize the consequences of violence. Deal with it. You want a warning, Grow up.
    Some of you people forget that you live in a democracy, so whether or not you voted for Bush, you all bare the responsibility of the actions your Government takes.

Quote Originally Posted by cam
    An explanation?
    Why not. So many people talk about fighting and violence on this board and don't realize the consequences of violence. Deal with it. You want a warning, Grow up.
    Some of you people forget that you live in a democracy, so whether or not you voted for Bush, you all bare the responsibility of the actions your Government takes.

you, you, you, stop pointing your finger you fukk. you heard what I said about doing something about it, get up off your lazy finger pointing ass and stat volunteering to help these people out instead of *****ing about it on a kungfu forum how about it? My guess is you got some snappy come back you think wipes clean the responsibility you seem to pretend to hold so dear. People like you make me fukking sick cause while you're up on your fukking internet soapbox eating your HAMBURGERS, **** for brains, you want to make out like you really give a fukk. Give it up hypocrite. Why don't you spend some time growing up there kid?

So many people talk about fighting and violence on this board and don't realize the consequences of violence.
    Sure we do.
    Blowing up buildings [AKA "violence"] = War.
    Note the order carefully. Glad we could help.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Greetings..

The problem:
    I love all these wanna be politico acitvists internet heroes who get all riled up about the horrible **** going on around the world but there they sit in their cushy fukking chairs at work, or at home or at school. If you feel so bad about it why aren't you out there helping these people out? Don't give me any crap about doing things around your local city to help out cause you and I know that's a total cop out.
    Trash talking wannabe bad-azzes.. people making broad assumptions about people they have never met, and haven't a clue about what they do or don't do.. while R5A talks trash about what others post, he also has nothing to contribute except conflict.. oh, and what he and his wife "chat" about.. put your finger pointing back in your own face R5A.. Civil dialogue might start a cause or some valid action.. but, spewing filth is no better than the problem itself.. it is attitudes like R5A's that incite the same kinds of violence that we see plastered in news reports daily.. it is regrettable that civil dialogue must suffer such nonsense..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

I have thought about just getting out there and saying "screw saving" but then I think about my kung fu. I really want to learn more from my sifu before I leave. I want him to say, you should go now. lol. but i want to at least feel I need to move on before i do. He has so much more for me to learn. Perhaps in 5 years I will go for a year or two then return for more training.

I know its pretty selfish but its something i feel.

I have thought about the connections and im sure they would most deffinately help you get back on your feet. Plus the Peace Corp would not hurt a resume' any either.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!