Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No child left behind

Hey red if you join the Peace Corp tell me, ill go too the we can cartwheel and butterfly twist the hell outa famine and death.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

"Some of you people forget that you live in a democracy, so whether or not you voted for Bush, you all bare the responsibility of the actions your Government takes."

Disagree. Those fools didn't ask my opinion about sh!t. If they did I'd say burn all the money and give anarchy a chance.

Anybody have some pictures from Sudan? Whoops, can't blame Bush or the US for that one so I guess not.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    Habemus canis filius:
    Shaolinlueb!!
    wtf that mean man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    My wife and I have been chatting about the Peace Corps as well. She wants to finish school first but we may go that route when we're done.
    yeah it sucks being 18 doesnt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by wdl
    it's not a photo that in a remote way requires sarcasm or satire or political arguement. It requires a somber sense of grief for the girl.
    I agree completely.

However, it appears that the photo was posted in the first place to make a political statement. It seems that the political replies are in response to this implication rather than the picture itself.
    Last edited by Christopher M; 04-20-2005 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher M
    I agree completely.

However, it appears that the photo was posted in the first place to make a political statement. It seems that the political replies are in response to this implication rather than the picture itself.
    Yeah, and he's a lowlife scumbag for using an image of a dead maimed girl to try and start an inflamed political engagement. Everyone who engaged politically and fell for it should take a step back and realize they got duped and the people that engaged and agreed with him should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Both sides of the political aisle are guilty of using images or other rhetoric to start crap and it's shameful. Using something like that little girl to manipulate people to your opinion is so callous you should be flogged, raped by an elephant and shot.

TaiChiBob: Your correct grief is not the solution. Unfortunately I do not ever see a social system emerging where politics is dropped and government completely serves the populous. If it was up to me we'd have a revolution ever 50 years like Thomas Jefferson is popularly quoted as saying is needed in any country. However then we'd be back in the same boat, war, with little girls dying.

-Will
    Last edited by wdl; 04-21-2005 at 09:42 AM.
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Slaughter can not be sanitized, unlike your media. Perhaps I should have posted a picture of Guernica.

taichibob, stfu. Seriously, you're holier then thou attitude is about done on this forum ok? You sit there in florida practicing firing your qi-balls and stop accusing me of making broad assumptions while making huge assumptions yourself, thanks, no need to reply, you got nothing worth saying anyway.

Cam, perhaps you should take my protest suggestions seriously? Or maybe do something about it instead of shooting off your mouth. While tiachibob is too busy sticking his foot in his his fat mouth, I'm not the one here whining and complaining about what's going on. The two of you idiots what to claim you want the worlds suffering to end while sitting cushy and safe in your western built societies. The two of you make me sick.

Pangquan, no problem. Maybe we can get a gig in brazil

Unhappy

Oh great! Now we have people quoting that slave owning lying scoundrel illuminati stooge Jefferson.

The girl in that picture is about the same age as my daughter. It's very sad.

WAR: Sometimes WAR is good. Like when you're fighting to protect your homeland, or your family. WAR can be good when you're protecting someone who can't protect themselves.

This WAR in Iraq, I don't understand it. I'm not sure why we're there. Hooray! We got Sadam Husane, now what? Our troops are going to be in that country for a long, long time and all the while more little girls will die, more of our troops will die, The deficit will keep growing. And for what?

Who here feels safer as a result of the war in Iraq?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Not me.....
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    yeah it sucks being 18 doesnt it.

I don't get it......

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    The girl in that picture is about the same age as my daughter. It's very sad.

Who here feels safer as a result of the war in Iraq?
    Finally!! Somebody that openly agrees it's a sad picture. Now I know everyone here pretty much agrees it is, it's something that is understood. Chief Fox was willing to state that fact before he went onto the political topic.

The question about the war in Iraq, that is something I feel should be addressed in a different thread if at all. I've seen that question or atleast ones similiar around already.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman