Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: really bizarre

OT: really bizarre

Poses some interesting ethical quesitons

"The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said."

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    Poses some interesting ethical quesitons

"The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said."
    I don't see any questions. Put the removed head in a jar and save it. The only question is do I put it on the mantle or the book shelf.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I tried to do some research on the web about this sort of thing but there's not really any detailed information on it. Not tha I can find. My questions are - if the other head can smile and move, is it "alive"? How much of its own brain function did it have? If people can fight to keep one woman alive who is a vegetative state, why is this situation that much different?

If people can fight to keep one woman alive who is a vegetative state, why is this situation that much different?
    Simple. This little girl wasn't born in a Red state.

On a related note, Red5's head is so far up his ass it popped back out, leaving professional contortion artists baffled.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I'm pretty sure that I was a victim of craniopagus parasiticus as a kid and ewallace was the "head" that they cut off. Sadly, he survived.

I'm pretty sure that I was a victim of craniopagus parasiticus as a kid and ewallace was the "head" that they cut off. Sadly, he survived.
    Yeah, and that was probably the only "head" you've had in your life sans mothers of the members of this forum.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

A head with out a heart and lungs is just something you keep in a jar on your mantle.

After all, we all could use a little head.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

well as long as the mothers of KFM keep em, or me coming then I can't complain too much.
    Speaking of which, what's yoru mom got going on friday there ew?

well as long as the mothers of KFM keep em, or me coming then I can't complain too much.
    Speaking of which, what's yoru mom got going on friday there ew?
    She is hosting one of those womens' adult toy parties. She did mention something about someone who was practically canadian and red when I asked her why she felt the need to use any of those gizmos. Everything's bigger in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    Not sure what I am more frightened of...opening that link here at work or how you knew about it.

OT:

EW how did you change the little message by your avatar? I cant find that one.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    OT: EW how did you change the little message by your avatar? I cant find that one.
    User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title
    http://www.jinx.com/images/products/126bgBrown-Nude.jpg