Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: happy b-day np

happy b-day np

good to hear that one of those life dreams was fulfilled. now if we can just get jerry lewis and zha zha gabor drunk enough, your other dream will come true as well.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

hdb np

[filler stuff for this stupid 10 character limit thing]
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Thumbs up

Happy B-day.

Happy B-day!

NP,

Happy B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good one

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Do Jews celebrate birthdays?

Happy Birthday NP

happy birthday dude. dont do anything i wouldnt do
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thumbs up

Sounded like u had a good day. Enjoy the post birthday effervescence.

Thanks guys....

the life dream was skiing and playing golf on the same day.... and I got to eat at three of my favorite places

Now, back to training..
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

happy birthday dude.

i hope before been you are drinking well like a mighty!
    where's my beer?

Happy Birthday!

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

hbd np! get old!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Happy BD! As they say, you don't stop enjoying life because you get older, you get old because you stop enjoying life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

on my 15th birthday i was told by a dude in teh party that from that age on it was all downhill. its been truth so far

but happy birtday anyway dude
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

I guess that all depends on what you focus your life on, zebby. One day, I realized that bassing my happiness on anyone other than me was never going to leave me satisfied. Once I stopped looking to the outside for fulfillment, I became much more content. Stopped getting into dead-end relationships. stopped getting upset at people, including yuppies that can't drive to save thier lives. my over-all quality of life went up. I will never go back to being that other needy creature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it