Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: happy b-day np

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    I guess that all depends on what you focus your life on, zebby. One day, I realized that bassing my happiness on anyone other than me was never going to leave me satisfied. Once I stopped looking to the outside for fulfillment, I became much more content. Stopped getting into dead-end relationships. stopped getting upset at people, including yuppies that can't drive to save thier lives. my over-all quality of life went up. I will never go back to being that other needy creature.
    i dont know if im a yuppie, but i definately cant drive
    everybody in teh family dis me for not having learned to drive yet
    sometimes i say im waiting for the invention of the teletransport devices
    they did manage to teleport a few properties of a certain atom... just not all of them... yet
    im just waiting for it all to be over, you know, i dont expect any better for me or anyone. i dont know why people keep running, theres nowhere to run.
    sometimes i feel happy when im drunk... sometimes i feel happy on hangover days
    when i was 15 i was happy just be around my friends

i didnt wanna hijack np's bday
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Ha! He'd hijack your's!

Nothing wrong with not driving. I was 20 before I got my liscense. Didn't have anywere to go that I couldn't ride the bus or my bike. But It got hard to get my oldest son to the babysitter's in the rain...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

rain is something i apreciate
    but one time on getting to the bus on a rainy day i dropped my pen (yes i was carrying only 1 pen and 1 paperbook) on teh sewers direction... i stuck my hand in the dirty water that was about to enter the sewer and managed to save it

i can see hwo i could get to uni faster
    parties are a big no though, i wouldnt trust my reflexes
    my buddy is a good party driver... even though the both of us are always drunk in the car we never crashed. i just have to help him finding the car.
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

You sound like my brother. "I have know idea why the cop pulled us over, sis. We were drinking, but Red's a good driver when he's drunk..."
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

It's all good, as long as it goes to someones betterment.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

You still going to Sabaki today?

No, had to spend that part of the budget on fixing up a few things around the house...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

You meen you had to spend your birthday week-end working on your house?!? Guess it's a good thing the day itself was good...

lol, no ish...

it's all good though.... how was Sabaki?
    practice wu de

It was point sparring. Granted, they got to actually hit hard, so there was none of the usual penalties for excessive roughness, but other than that...

I think I was one of a very small portion watching who had any idea what I was watching... Most of thr crowd left once the kids' demo was over.

my buddy is a good party driver... even though the both of us are always drunk in the car we never crashed. i just have to help him finding the car.
    only takes once bud. i thought the same of myself until i gave my best friend a mild concussion hitting a house. i dont drive drunk anymore.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    only takes once bud. i thought the same of myself until i gave my best friend a mild concussion hitting a house. i dont drive drunk anymore.
    i wouldnt blame me friend for anything
    if he doesnt drive, we get nowhere... i mean we need cabs, those are expensive too
    the last time we went somewhere on a cab we went back home on foot since we didnt wanna spend much.
    we walked some 30 minutes to me house. the sun was almost up, and from there buddy took a bus back to his home (must have rode some more 20 minutes).
    anyway, ive never been on a crash, but im not really worried. live is boring and a cruel fate awaits all. i wish there was mercy for the little animals and for the nice people, but even them wont have much of a choice.

arrogancy: i believe i got 8 out of 8 on a test, therefore i will not do a paper that could give another 2 (making a total of 10) since all i need is a 6.
    the world: medriocre
    Bye, peeps

You sound like my brother. "I have know idea why the cop pulled us over, sis. We were drinking, but Red's a good driver when he's drunk..."

I'm ten times better at everything when I'm drunk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    i wouldnt blame me friend for anything
    if he doesnt drive, we get nowhere... i mean we need cabs, those are expensive too
    the last time we went somewhere on a cab we went back home on foot since we didnt wanna spend much.
    we walked some 30 minutes to me house. the sun was almost up, and from there buddy took a bus back to his home (must have rode some more 20 minutes).
    anyway, ive never been on a crash, but im not really worried. live is boring and a cruel fate awaits all. i wish there was mercy for the little animals and for the nice people, but even them wont have much of a choice.

arrogancy: i believe i got 8 out of 8 on a test, therefore i will not do a paper that could give another 2 (making a total of 10) since all i need is a 6.
    the world: medriocre
    Get over yourself.... before a judge makes you.
    practice wu de

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    I'm ten times better at everything when I'm drunk!!!
    perception and reality are two different things.

for instance, both become seriously flawed when intoxicated.
    Kung Fu is good for you.