Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: happy b-day np

my buddy is a good party driver... even though the both of us are always drunk in the car we never crashed. i just have to help him finding the car.
    So let me get this straight Xebs. You're freind is retarded enough to think he's ok to drive drunk, and you are retarded enough to not only let him drive drunk, but get in the car when he does it? Two things:

1 - Don't ever go on a tirade about life, how hard it is or how much the war sucks or how much you care about life and freedom again. Getting in a car while intoxcitaed is one of the more throughtless and selfish ways to endanger life that I can think of.

2 - My respect for you has gone waaaaaaaaaaay down. You're college kid attitude about life and the world get's annoying at times but you can also be entertaining, and you obviously have good taste in music, but driving drunk, that's just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by norther practitioner
    Get over yourself.... before a judge makes you.
    how so np? im not the driver so im not comiting a crime. why would any judge care about me?
    i comit and have comited other crimes but those are the kind no one ever gets punished for... like dowloading tons of music and movies... drinking at early age and stuff...
    my friend did lose his license one time for about 1 or 2 months i think.
    but the story was basicly this: he was driving at night and he passed throw 3 red signs in a row. the cops were watching and got him, he was drunk. BUT pay attention to this: in big citys here NO ONE (not even cabs) will stop at a red sign late at night cos you get assaulted if you do so. Assaults at red signs are very common, man.
    He, as always, went through the signs otherwise he was in danger of being gun pointed.
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    So let me get this straight Xebs. You're freind is retarded enough to think he's ok to drive drunk, and you are retarded enough to not only let him drive drunk, but get in the car when he does it? Two things:

1 - Don't ever go on a tirade about life, how hard it is or how much the war sucks or how much you care about life and freedom again. Getting in a car while intoxcitaed is one of the more throughtless and selfish ways to endanger life that I can think of.

2 - My respect for you has gone waaaaaaaaaaay down. You're college kid attitude about life and the world get's annoying at times but you can also be entertaining, and you obviously have good taste in music, but driving drunk, that's just plain stupid.
    please further explain number 1. i dont feel like im destroying other peoples lifes and freedom by getting on a car when intoxicated.
    and many times i dont care all that much about life indeed - cos its beyond my power.
    i just dislike suffering, torturing, imprisonement, hypocrisy and steping over others carcasses to get an advantage and make more dough. I know i cant save the world.

im ok with you not liking or respecting me on number 2, man. i always believed from a tender age that most people dont like me anyway. ive always had few friends.
    i do find it kinda sad you label me a "college kid attitude" since i really dont represent all those people. most of them are diferent than me, man.

why is this even being discussed, leave me and my uglyness be. just allow me to vent every once in a while or it gets worse, ok?
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

happy belated

Sorry I missed the party but I was in Disneyland. You got a nice long b-day thread tho, which is all anyone could ask for here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    please further explain number 1. i dont feel like im destroying other peoples lifes and freedom by getting on a car when intoxicated.
    and many times i dont care all that much about life indeed - cos its beyond my power.
    i just dislike suffering, torturing, imprisonement, hypocrisy and steping over others carcasses to get an advantage and make more dough. I know i cant save the world.

im ok with you not liking or respecting me on number 2, man. i always believed from a tender age that most people dont like me anyway. ive always had few friends.
    i do find it kinda sad you label me a "college kid attitude" since i really dont represent all those people. most of them are diferent than me, man.

why is this even being discussed, leave me and my uglyness be. just allow me to vent every once in a while or it gets worse, ok?

Because I have to listen to you take shots at the US al the time, you get to hear me take shots at you and your freinds endangering the lives of others. Has it ever occurred to you that you could end up taking the life of someone, or their loved ones, or their families by doing this?

I had a friend who was hit by a drunk driver...died too...very very sad.

If that driver had used common sense and judgment my friend may still be here, may still be practicing her karate.

I wanted to find the drunk and kill him, make things even. But I could not. The law forbids that kind of action.

Now when I see drunk people going to get into the car, I tell them no. They say "fuk u" then I tell them why I say no. sometimes they say "fuk u still" but sometimes they call a cab.

drunk drivers need to be drug into the street and beaten by me personally.

You say that you dont respect people stepping over bodies to get ahead, well thats exactly what a drunk driver is doing. Stepping over the dead to make life convenient for them. So they dont have to pay for a cab, or so they dont have to walk.

Pathetic creatons, and filth on the bottom of my shoe.

have a good day.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

OH im sorry NP

happy belated B-day I hope you got your fill of happy wishes.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Because I have to listen to you take shots at the US al the time, you get to hear me take shots at you and your freinds endangering the lives of others. Has it ever occurred to you that you could end up taking the life of someone, or their loved ones, or their families by doing this?
    seriously hadnt ocourred me since my friend drives quite slow (and i mean it, never seen him go fast nor sober nor drunk), there are no pedestrians on the street at that time and in his history he never crashed at a living being.
    so i just find it very unlikely.
    i didnt mean to discuss war you know but on the other hand the soldiers do know for sure that they will be killing civilians when they drop a big bomb... at a civilian area. they do know there will be a lot of inocent deaths on all wars, on every one of them. although hitting someone with the car is a possibility that floats among several variable settings, killing inocents in war is absolute sure.
    Bye, peeps

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    have a good day.
    thanx man, you have a good day too.
    Bye, peeps

Xebs are you seriously trying to rationalize driving drunk as a non-risk to life and limb? there is NO responsible way to drive drunk, ever. I don't care how slow you drive or how many accidents you ahven't got into. It only takes once. My bet is all those people who kill other people in car accidents because they are drunk say the same ****ed thing. "I've haven't been in an accident yet so I'll be fine."

According to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2004, an estimated 16,654 people were killed in alcohol-related crashes - an average of one almost every half-hour. These deaths constituted approximately 39 percent of the 42,800 total traffic fatalities.

this from M.A.D.D. web site.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

I wanted to find the drunk and kill him, make things even. But I could not. The law forbids that kind of action.

I'm not the only one who thinks drunk drivers who kill another human being in a car accident should be given the death sentence. I don't care if they can be rehabilitated, they took the life of someone else because they got into a vehicle drunk.

16,654 people were killed

huh... more then have been killed in the war in Iraq......

Xebs are you seriously trying to rationalize driving drunk as a non-risk to life and limb? there is NO responsible way to drive drunk, ever. I don't care how slow you drive or how many accidents you ahven't got into. It only takes once. My bet is all those people who kill other people in car accidents because they are drunk say the same ****ed thing. "I've haven't been in an accident yet so I'll be fine."
    i dont say its non-risk. i agree there is a risk. just as there is risk almost everywhere.
    there is a chance, indeed, that we wont be fine, thats true. i am an irresponsible person at some of the activities i take, thats true. driving drunk is a crime and the law here is quite malfunctioning. but dont judge us for killing people i havent killed or agreed to kill.
    Last edited by BibitClerus; 04-25-2005 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo
    Bye, peeps

It is a controled chance. Drive drunk there is a % chance you will kill, dont drive drunk 0% chance you will kill due to drunk driving.

but we are ruining NP's b-day thread, we may want to start a new one if we wish to continue this debate.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan