Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Rubthebuddha!

Congrats Rubthebuddha!

He's officially a married man!

congratulations man and welcome to the world of wife jokes.

Oh man, and you guys missed a great ceremony. RTB wore a kilt, and his wife was in a white leather mini-skirt and go-go boots. Let me tell you, I was the first guy in line to "kiss the bride" wink wink wink.

And then at the reception, there was this mule show....

Oh...hold on a second...that's right...I wasn't invited.

And then at the reception, there was this mule show....

I thought Rub gave that up a few years ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    I thought Rub gave that up a few years ago.....

you can take the farmer off the farm, but never the farm out of the farmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

kick ass, buddha
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Congrats!

Now, how's about you get on MSN sometimes and let someone know what's going on?
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Vash I chat with him just about everyday on MSN. He's currently in a tropical paradise right now running nekked with his new wife.

Vash I chat with him just about everyday on MSN. He's currently in a tropical paradise right now running nekked with his new wife.
    That would explain his absence, I suppose.

Not really a good excuse, but I'll take it for now.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Congrats bro...

have fun in St. Kitts or whatever.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I was gonna let the cat outta the bag over the weekend, but didn't know if he wanted to do it himself or not, so I didn't... In any event, congrats, bud!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Watch out for the Chiggers, dude.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Congratulations

My divorce was final last week. I bet I am happier than you. Well, after a week or two (or however long your honeymoon lasts) I will be.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    My divorce was final last week. I bet I am happier than you. Well, after a week or two (or however long your honeymoon lasts) I will be.
    Me too, I mean who wants to spend all that time snuggling up to another human being you care about. Getting "it" on a regular basis, having someone to talk to, lean on and turn to when you need it

congratz dude, you deserve it.

send some my way, there is an extreme shortage of women around here that are into martial arts type guys. For some reason they dont like it when you tell them kung fu is more important than women.

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND
    Last edited by PangQuan; 04-26-2005 at 09:18 AM. Reason: stupidity
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    send some my way, there is an extreme shortage of women around here that are into martial arts type guys. For some reason they dont like it when you tell them kung fu is more important than women.

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND

where are you again? I mean other then "limbo"?

Most women I know appreciate the dedication to the arts as long as your willing to make sacrifices. My wife and I had a talk before we got married. I said she would be my number 1 priority but MA would be a very close second and she would just have to live with that.