Thread: Ashamed?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i dont teach men. i only teach sexy white wimins wit the yellow hairs.
    That guy did became one though, I cut his balls and so it is all in your bubble tea that day and now he is a "wimin".. and also with yellow hairs as well because you forgot your curry just colored it well that day as well..

you so forgetful man..
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

did you mail it to stephen harper?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    did you mail it to stephen harper?

Nah, I first mailed it to Sammo instead, you said "she" was your mom and she is strong back then -- so I just mailed it to her and put a note there and she replied me that she put them in your daily bubble tea with durian flavor already. You said you liked it and gulped it right down your Anuts too. You got style!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos.
    Don't worry, just drink some balls milk, you will recover soon.

Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by WangBazi View Post
    Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.
    Autistic? maybe, if the world is full of KFM dudes like these above who are trying to be messy and nasty. But surely not when it comes to a "real world".

Bad luck? Don't see it. You need to relearn your face reading there - I don't see bad luck or even sense it. But those with bad luck come to me for help and I help them to reverse it instead.

Your impression of "ghost buster" is very much from the movies only, Lam Ching Ying maybe, not the real stuff. We don't even "chase" ghost. Exorcism is done by killing the ghost, not chasing it. It you have to "chase it" that means you are already fooled by illusions. 99.9% of the western exorcism are BS because they fall into illusions and mental illness instead and they go by that and think that is real. Too bad. Not all paths are good at these things.

But yeh, not too go too off topic though, you really don't know what "ghost" and exorcism is about. I suggest you stick to kungfu on KFM or else I think this will turn to all kinds of BS for people to read. I am also a master who do face reading, fortune telling, feng shui and exorcism. You don't wanna go into that with me and start some stuff up. Good luck to you - if you even know what luck means in the Chinese Taoist way. haha...sigh...

*Many who do fengshui or fortune telling are having bad luck because they are F'd up by their own evil god worshiping paths. Not because of the art itself. Fengshui and fortune telling won't bring you bad luck, only those who have background in many evil god worshiping paths draws bad luck to themselves. Such as some famous dudes inHK now who claim to be master of lukyam and stuff but then they end up F'd up by tons of personal issues and health issue, oh yeah of course, he raise baby ghost and do all kinds of shEET at the back - of course not all exposed to public - but then you know.. when you do these things, you eventually draw in disasters to your own life - hence the bad luck it comes.

We say "禍福無門, 唯人自召" - fortune and disasters have no doors to come from, it's human who welcome it into their own life (with your own actions).

Please read more ancient wisdom from the Chinese culture, wish you luck on your journey.
    Last edited by CYMac; 08-06-2012 at 06:28 PM.