Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Being ashamed is an emotion of guilt and regret. Only the weak suffer from such affliction. If you are capable of doing something, you should not feel shame for doing it. I can honestly say I have never done anything I am ashamed of. I have been shunned for what others considered misdeeds, but I did not feel anything but gratification or satisfaction. I do not care what others feel, as I am not capable of feeling it myself.
    Right and wrong are simply the ethics of others, and they can and usually do vary with each individual. The ethics that the majority feel are right or wrong tend to be what is called the moral majority, and they set laws and standards. The reality is that there is no such thing as right or wrong. Just personal ethics. No here after, no heaven or hell, and we do not suffer for our deeds when we die. Adolf Hitler is dead. Flat out dead. He will not suffer punishment for his deeds on this earth, nor will anyone else. They simply die like the rest of us and the world continues to turn. They did no right or wrong, just deeds others felt might be wrong or right.
    This is also known in some circles as sociopathic or anti social behavior, those with no sense of remorse...social obligation or affiliation. That's what shame is, being held to account by your peers and society...only those who know right and wrong (in terms of socially acceptable behavioral) will feel shame. Who is a weaker person, the one who accepts responsibility for his actions or the one is incapable or unwilling to admit their mistake. A person who cannot admit shame is not weak, but overly proud...there in lies an even bigger weakness.

Dave: Nihilism?? That's a big word for you.
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 08-06-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

wing chun removes all sense of shame and remorse. this can be cured by ground and pound.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    wing chun removes all sense of shame and remorse. this can be cured by ground and pound.
    Years of regret or is this autobiographical?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

its true, i studied wing chun for a while. I tried to cure myself by gnp on bawang, but that is when his golden dragon stirred the river...all over me...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    its true, i studied wing chun for a while. I tried to cure myself by gnp on bawang, but that is when his golden dragon stirred the river...all over me...
    Never let Bawang be the 'back' spoon!

No no, its not like that! I was mounted all over him.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Years of regret or is this autobiographical?
    no, i just dont like dirty cantonese.

no, i just dont like dirty cantonese.
    what about clean ones?

One thing.. and I regret for it.

To accept a bad student who later on who betrayed me and my temple, F up,
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

So after he betray you, you broke all the bones in his legs so he could never do kungfu again...right? i mean thats kind of the rule. i suppose you could sever the tendons in his arms too, that would be acceptable for a betrayal. but thats the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    So after he betray you, you broke all the bones in his legs so he could never do kungfu again...right? i mean thats kind of the rule. i suppose you could sever the tendons in his arms too, that would be acceptable for a betrayal. but thats the minimum.

No I kicked his S and whipped it hard then donated his balls to bawang and now he is the disciple of bawang learning under his lineage already.

hey bawang, how is that guy, still alive?
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

i dont teach men. i only teach sexy white wimins wit the yellow hairs.

i dont teach men. i only teach sexy white wimins wit the yellow hairs.
    That guy did became one though, I cut his balls and so it is all in your bubble tea that day and now he is a "wimin".. and also with yellow hairs as well because you forgot your curry just colored it well that day as well..

you so forgetful man..

did you mail it to stephen harper?

did you mail it to stephen harper?

Nah, I first mailed it to Sammo instead, you said "she" was your mom and she is strong back then -- so I just mailed it to her and put a note there and she replied me that she put them in your daily bubble tea with durian flavor already. You said you liked it and gulped it right down your Anuts too. You got style!