Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed?

I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos.
    Don't worry, just drink some balls milk, you will recover soon.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by WangBazi View Post
    Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.
    Autistic? maybe, if the world is full of KFM dudes like these above who are trying to be messy and nasty. But surely not when it comes to a "real world".

Bad luck? Don't see it. You need to relearn your face reading there - I don't see bad luck or even sense it. But those with bad luck come to me for help and I help them to reverse it instead.

Your impression of "ghost buster" is very much from the movies only, Lam Ching Ying maybe, not the real stuff. We don't even "chase" ghost. Exorcism is done by killing the ghost, not chasing it. It you have to "chase it" that means you are already fooled by illusions. 99.9% of the western exorcism are BS because they fall into illusions and mental illness instead and they go by that and think that is real. Too bad. Not all paths are good at these things.

But yeh, not too go too off topic though, you really don't know what "ghost" and exorcism is about. I suggest you stick to kungfu on KFM or else I think this will turn to all kinds of BS for people to read. I am also a master who do face reading, fortune telling, feng shui and exorcism. You don't wanna go into that with me and start some stuff up. Good luck to you - if you even know what luck means in the Chinese Taoist way. haha...sigh...

*Many who do fengshui or fortune telling are having bad luck because they are F'd up by their own evil god worshiping paths. Not because of the art itself. Fengshui and fortune telling won't bring you bad luck, only those who have background in many evil god worshiping paths draws bad luck to themselves. Such as some famous dudes inHK now who claim to be master of lukyam and stuff but then they end up F'd up by tons of personal issues and health issue, oh yeah of course, he raise baby ghost and do all kinds of shEET at the back - of course not all exposed to public - but then you know.. when you do these things, you eventually draw in disasters to your own life - hence the bad luck it comes.

We say "禍福無門, 唯人自召" - fortune and disasters have no doors to come from, it's human who welcome it into their own life (with your own actions).

Please read more ancient wisdom from the Chinese culture, wish you luck on your journey.
    Last edited by CYMac; 08-06-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

As to starting some stuff up, you don't have any sha qi, so I'm not worried. Your benefit is that you are a blank slate. There was an autistic boy who fell into the swamp in Florida and no gators ate him. He wasn't afraid. This is how you can deal with ghosts, but you don't have any sha qi because your kidney is empty.

As to feng shui, please. I might believe you can stumble your way around ghosts and confuse them with your autism powers, but you shoot your videos from inside your cluttered room.

Thats okay, a lot of fortune tellers are like that. Dirty, poor and have bad luck because they tell heaven's secret. Everyone knows that, not from movies.

Beware of being eaten by a Canadian.

As to starting some stuff up, you don't have any sha qi, so I'm not worried. Your benefit is that you are a blank slate. There was an autistic boy who fell into the swamp in Florida and no gators ate him. He wasn't afraid. This is how you can deal with ghosts, but you don't have any sha qi because your kidney is empty.

As to feng shui, please. I might believe you can stumble your way around ghosts and confuse them with your autism powers, but you shoot your videos from inside your cluttered room.

Thats okay, a lot of fortune tellers are like that. Dirty, poor and have bad luck because they tell heaven's secret. Everyone knows that, not from movies.
    I wish you could learn more Chinese medic because you speak, but then this is just hilarious about how you say I have no sa qi (殺氣 / 煞氣 you wanna say?) because my kidney is what? empty? Okay nice, here is the question for you - in face reading or even medic, where do you look to determine one's kidney chi and condition? What color is the qi of the kidney? Please, I want to laugh, but the way you speak make me understand you much more now. Thanks for clarifying for me, you are really literally an idiot - in fengshui, medic, or even face reading. Please buy some face reading for dummy if you can, it should cost no more than $10 a book and you can teach bawang all that stuff.

Tell heaven's secret? PLEASE! What the heck secret is there? You even don't understand what that phrase in Chinese really means and you took it literally. OH MAN! What a dumbS... I can't stand it.. you make me understand more about you today, thanks. I will stick a memo beside my monitor with your name soon and call that a day. Sigh........................ buy some books for dummies, please. or 101 works.

Well, you asked so I will tell you.

The first thing to look for is a deformed face. Your eyes aren't even and you have weird incest ears. Your eyes lack spirit of jing shen because you have jing problems. Also under the eyes are more dark. That's mutant DNA. Good for your ability to hide from ghosts, but it does not make you very strong. Your level of flexibility and posture is consistent with with those who have weak liver and kidney.

I am not the first person to suggest that you are autistic or have asbergers am I?

I don't prejudice you, I understand you. Also I think its kind of awesome that your family thinks white people are so stupid that they will pay you to fix imaginary problems.

I can see people in your family have culture and are probably doing real business. This is a great thing for you to do. I support your families' decision.

Well, you asked so I will tell you.

The first thing to look for is a deformed face. Your eyes aren't even and you have weird incest ears. Your eyes lack spirit of jing shen because you have jing problems. Also under the eyes are more dark. That's mutant DNA. Good for your ability to hide from ghosts, but it does not make you very strong. Your level of flexibility and posture is consistent with with those who have weak liver and kidney.

I am not the first person to suggest that you are autistic or have asbergers am I?

I don't prejudice you, I understand you. Also I think its kind of awesome that your family thinks white people are so stupid that they will pay you to fix imaginary problems.

I can see people in your family have culture and are probably doing real business. This is a great thing for you to do. I support your families' decision.
    Thank you for proofing yourself as really a wannabe face reader. Thanks, really, I now know what kind of person you are. BS-ers.

You can't tell what is pre-heaven facial features and post-heaven influence. That's one thing to smack you in the head for. If I am your sifu in face reading, this will be the most ashame thing in my life -- to have you as my disciple.

Gosh.. you don't even know what sa qi and all that kidney stuff is about. I am not giving you free lessons here but surely find a medical book to read, you can see the qi and condition of the kidney even there is the pre-heaven factors and you will be able to tell what problem there is. Post-heaven factors can change everything and it did changed as well. Therefore, it's very obvious that you did not see it.

You are really a disgrace to face reading if you belong to a lineage of it. If not, then you are just a wannabe, then I don't even care Sheet about it. Bye. Learn more before you speak of face reading, thanks. This is just a joke I am seeing from you.

Preheaven- retarded dude

Postheaven- learned how to scam stupid white people

That about sums it up.

Preheaven- retarded dude

Postheaven- learned how to scam stupid white people

That about sums it up.
    HAHAHAAH! Nice analogy, but it should fit yourself more as what I can tell from your knowledge on face reading, it's the biggest joke ever heard from the bunch of BS-ers around KFM I saw. You also lack humor as well, sigh~ get a life.

I have been defeated.

I have been defeated.
    No, you had been defeated.

Good job. yeaaah CYMac!