Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashamed?

That guy did too many dumb things to be phazed by that event. He was constantly doing something to hurt himself or get in trouble. I remember him, myself and another freind of ours all had an industrial arts class together. There were these big heavy tables that had vices at each corner. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so we were standing around when this guy puts his hands in two of the vices so he's stretched between the tables. So we tighten the vices and he puts his feet up in the other two vices so he's essentially spread eagle hanging between these two tables.
    Well, of course we had to pull the tables a part so he couldn't get out of it. Then my other buddy starts pretending he's going to kick him in the ballz and he goes to swing his leg when the instructor walks in, It surprised him so much he followed through so our instructor walked in just in time to see buddy #2 kick buddy #1 who is spread eagle between two tables with his hands and feet in vices, right in the twins.

LOL, i would pay to see that.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I wish I would have got it on video!

What adds to the comic value is this is the same industrial arts instructor that buddy #2 almost hit with a flying piece of wood doing on a band saw what he was just told not to do AND the same instructor that almost got hit by buddy #2's malfunctioning scratch built rocket!

roflmao! That would be worth money to see. red5 you'd have gotten a free trip to see Bob Sagot err faqot with that one.

-Will
    Last edited by wdl; 04-26-2005 at 11:56 AM. Reason: getting around censorship
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

you know i have heard that guy is actually really ****ing raunchy.

in fact drew cary and denis miller were talkin about him on the denis miller show years ago on hbo and dennis miller said bob sagget was raunchy enough to make him blush.
    where's my beer?

has no one seen bobs stand up?

that dudes mouth is so dirty it makes red5's mom look clean.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

no but i really want to. back when file sharing was all the rage i looked all over for his **** and couldnt find anything. i havent seen anything on hbo and i havent seen anything at blockbuster.

i havent went huntin dvd sites or anything, but thats about all i've left out.
    where's my beer?

remember his scene in halfbaked?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

ya it was about 10 years ago I saw his stand up on HBO.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"you Ever Sucked **** For Weed?!?!"
    where's my beer?

LOL, no....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

im not sayin

and it was for coke

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I was defeated by bawang's yellow dragon stirring the water.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Being ashamed is an emotion of guilt and regret. Only the weak suffer from such affliction. If you are capable of doing something, you should not feel shame for doing it. I can honestly say I have never done anything I am ashamed of. I have been shunned for what others considered misdeeds, but I did not feel anything but gratification or satisfaction. I do not care what others feel, as I am not capable of feeling it myself.
    Right and wrong are simply the ethics of others, and they can and usually do vary with each individual. The ethics that the majority feel are right or wrong tend to be what is called the moral majority, and they set laws and standards. The reality is that there is no such thing as right or wrong. Just personal ethics. No here after, no heaven or hell, and we do not suffer for our deeds when we die. Adolf Hitler is dead. Flat out dead. He will not suffer punishment for his deeds on this earth, nor will anyone else. They simply die like the rest of us and the world continues to turn. They did no right or wrong, just deeds others felt might be wrong or right.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Being ashamed is an emotion of guilt and regret. Only the weak suffer from such affliction. If you are capable of doing something, you should not feel shame for doing it. I can honestly say I have never done anything I am ashamed of. I have been shunned for what others considered misdeeds, but I did not feel anything but gratification or satisfaction. I do not care what others feel, as I am not capable of feeling it myself.
    Right and wrong are simply the ethics of others, and they can and usually do vary with each individual. The ethics that the majority feel are right or wrong tend to be what is called the moral majority, and they set laws and standards. The reality is that there is no such thing as right or wrong. Just personal ethics. No here after, no heaven or hell, and we do not suffer for our deeds when we die. Adolf Hitler is dead. Flat out dead. He will not suffer punishment for his deeds on this earth, nor will anyone else. They simply die like the rest of us and the world continues to turn. They did no right or wrong, just deeds others felt might be wrong or right.
    You are quite sure of yourself.That's a bunch of self absorbed new age flakery you got there if I've ever seen it. lol @ nihilism. Nihilism is for lamers. You'll get over it when you start actually living your life.
    Kung Fu is good for you.