Thread: Metroid metal style

Metroid metal style

I know some people here will like this.

www.metroidmetal.com

Click "songs" and then pick the game to hear the original midi or a .mp3 of the song done by their metal band.

Very cool
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Also, www.neskimos.com.

Their songs from lots of games.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

The people performing in this video are massive tools, which makes it all the more infuriating that they think they are cool because they lived through the 80s...I'm a little embarassed to have played nintendo after seeing this vid...anway, enjoy...

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/734/

EDIT: watching it again, I will clarify: it is infuriating that a group of such tools (look at their facial expressions, voices) came up with a pretty good idea...and you can tell they are so proud of it behind those self-indulgent smirks...

DOUBLE EDIT: if any one you performers happen to be reading this, just because you played nintendo too doesn't mean you're not a schmuck anymore...in fact you probably played those games for the first time on emulator within the past couple of years...
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 04-28-2005 at 10:51 PM.
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

nice
    so classic tunes it's rediculous
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Don't forget the minibosses!

www.minibosses.com