Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Learning to lose - The food control blog

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie1
    What exactly does that mean? This is FOOD LOG. Xebby is posting on this so everybody can see/track his diet in order to give him advice and help him along. If you want to derail a conversation with nebulous information, why don't you just start your own thread?
    don't get me wrong I'm not trying to derail the thread. I'm just saying that without knowing the person, knowing the food intake is not that useful to give advice. Like my car can't start - does it mean i don't have petrol in the tank? well it could be ONE of the reasons. see what I'm getting at?

hey guys, please restrain from fighting on the poor fat kid's blog
    its a peaceful blog from a peaceful fat kid

Vasquez, what kinda info about me you think would be useful?

For some preliminary info i tell you i am 6 feet 2 inches tall, predominant bodytype: endomorph.
    In the past have weighted up to 295, but usually was 275.
    Dropped to around 230 with diet only (no exercise). Then did some weights and dropped to 220 when lifted weights.
    Stopped lifting after getting sick (not entirely related to lifting) and then didnt come back to training.
    Sort of managed around 230 then for quite some time.
    On last vacation put up to 242 from lotsa food avalible on mom and dads house and also lost control even on my own apartament
    Now by doing some bike cardio + pushups has dropped back to 232 (this was last week).

Even when at 220 was still fat, imagine around 20% BF

Let me know if there is any more info you think would be useful to the thread
    peace
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    You can be precise in keeping a log of everything you eat - but I don't think its an accurate reflection of what happens from that point onwards.
    I'd have to disagree. Considering it takes approx. 12-15 calories (depending on activity levels) per pound of bodyweight to maintain that bodyweight, I'd say a food log is extremely important for anyone trying to lose, maintain or gain weight. Especially if you drink a lot of beer such as myself and can't remember crap.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    I'd have to disagree. Considering it takes approx. 12-15 calories (depending on activity levels) per pound of bodyweight to maintain that bodyweight, I'd say a food log is extremely important for anyone trying to lose, maintain or gain weight. Especially if you drink a lot of beer such as myself and can't remember crap.
    LOL if you want to put on weight just eat more at each meal. Say you drink 1 glass of milk, increase it by 20% and see what happens. Increase everything you eat by 20% and your weight should go up. So whenever you want to eat something just eat 20% more.

i tried that last night at 59 diner and the onion rings won.

just think of it this way -- 500 extra calories per day will give you an extra pound per week. that can be gained in a glass of milk and some beans and rice. or a small salad. or ...
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

dude, this chicks i hang out with... like everytime we party together they just feel compeled and HAVE to tell the **** story about how this Xebby one time got on their car for a ride back home and couldnt remember where he lived...
    holy crap

friday i was dressed as a magician. and some chick asked me "you gonna do me some magic?" or something to that effect
    i was in no condition to asnwer that... so i just gave her some space so she could move to the bar while moving my arms to salute her... like noble medival stuff you knwo

but i hear LSD is teh stuff for memory loss. i hear Timothy leary said one of the side effects of it was short term memory loss and the other one he couldnt remember.

OH, teh diet
    I think im doing good
    Im exercising too.
    I travel in 2 days though and on those time i wont be able to exercise
    but we'll see how goes

for the brother that wants more weight
    incrising mainly teh proteins is the most best idea
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    LOL if you want to put on weight just eat more at each meal. Say you drink 1 glass of milk, increase it by 20% and see what happens. Increase everything you eat by 20% and your weight should go up. So whenever you want to eat something just eat 20% more.
    If you are trying to get to a certain accurate bodyweight, say for a competition, you are going to have to do a little more than just +/- 20%. It must be more precise.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    but i hear LSD is teh stuff for memory loss. i hear Timothy leary said one of the side effects of it was short term memory loss and the other one he couldnt remember.
    Pot will certainly give you STML. Acid will give you f*cked up memories, and some memory problems if you take it a lot. Flashbacks can occur as well. Trust me on this...stay away from that ****. A lot of LSD is laced with strychnine(rodent pesticide) and I know of a couple people who were clinically dead and comatose for a couple days from just one hit.

You not finding your home? That's the disorientation effect of getting really freakin hammered.

An acquaintance of mine was almost shot when he went into the wrong house and passed out on the couch. I don't think it was just alcohol though. Guy ain't all that bright.
    Last edited by ewallace; 05-16-2005 at 06:49 AM.

If you are trying to get to a certain accurate bodyweight, say for a competition, you are going to have to do a little more than just +/- 20%. It must be more precise.
    Just come in a little under and drink water on the day to make up the rest.

I know of a couple people who were clinically dead and comatose for a couple days from just one hit.
    hehe
    stop giving me ideas dude
    Bye, peeps

Pot will certainly give you STML. Acid will give you f*cked up memories, and some memory problems if you take it a lot. Flashbacks can occur as well. Trust me on this...stay away from that ****. A lot of LSD is laced with strychnine(rodent pesticide) and I know of a couple people who were clinically dead and comatose for a couple days from just one hit.
    I read an article once that explained that the amount of acid on the tab couldn't possibly contain enough strychinine to harm you, that was just a myth. Maybe there was some other problem with their tabs. Took it a couple times in college and it was all good. No desire to do it now, and in general, feel like my intelligence only has one way to go as I continue to age and don't want to do things to speed up the process. On the plus side, it will help you to understand "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
    Last edited by fa_jing; 05-23-2005 at 10:58 AM.

The source of the "strychnine is commonly found in LSD" myth may be somewhat grounded in truth

The guys both had heart failure, kidney failure, and stopped breathing. The LSD was traced back to a greatful dead show in ohio (i lived in chicago at the time). It was theorized that the two hits were on the bottom of the sheet hanging on a clothesline, and the majority of the strychine essentially dripped to the bottom two hits, which were tripple-dipped white blotters. Quite a few others took the same **** and did not have any ill effects at all, so there is pretty much nothing that can convince me that there wasn't some kind of additive in it.

we need to remember that everybody dies, man

i couldnt weight myself today cos i was busy bangin this chick
    kinda hard to do any other activity when you got 8 or 9 babes chasing you around

ill weight tomorrow
    Bye, peeps

230.7 this time, was 232 last time

not all that bad since had very chaotic feeding while on congress and all
    also drank teh beer and ate teh chocolate when came back from teh congress

my clothes are indeed fitting better then when i started this

we'll see
    Last edited by BibitClerus; 05-25-2005 at 10:42 AM.
    Bye, peeps