Thread: House of Ninjas

House of Ninjas

Netflix Announces Production of Upcoming Japanese Series 'House of Ninjas' Set for Release in 2024

House of Ninjas
    Entertainment
    08 September 2022

House of Ninjas tells the story of the last ninjas to remain in modern times. Kento Kaku, Yosuke Eguchi and others have been cast with the series set to premiere in 2024.

Ninjas, the legendary Japanese heroes of the shadows, still remain active today, secretly saving Japan from crises. This is the story of the final house of ninjas that remains in modern times.
    The series will star Kento Kaku, who will also serve as co-Executive Producer, as well as Yosuke Eguchi, Tae Kimura, Kengo Kora, Aju Makita, and Nobuko Miyamoto.
    Dave Boyle will be directing this unique series, fusing spy elements of ninjas taking on top secret missions with a family drama about a group of colorful family members.
    About “House of Ninjas”:

Ninjas were a fixture of milestones in Japanese history, and even now they’re taking on secret missions behind the curtain of Japanese society. Set in modern Japan, this series tells the story of the Tawara family, the last ninja family that had abandoned its roots after a certain incident in the past, who must take on the greatest crisis in Japanese history that threatens to shake the nation to its core.

Cast: Kento Kaku, Yosuke Eguchi, Tae Kimura, Kengo Kora, Aju Makita, Nobuko Miyamoto
    Based on a Story: Kento Kaku, Yoshiaki Murao, Takafumi Imai
    Director: Dave Boyle
    Writer: Dave Boyle, Masahiro Yamaura, Kota Oura, Kanna Kimura
    Executive Producer: Yoshihiro Sato(Netflix)
    Producer: Kanbe Akira
    Production: TOHO Studio
    Produced by: Netflix
    Just got word on this one. No trailer yet.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

House of Ninjas

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Why Netflix’s House of Ninjas Doesn’t Like to Say “Ninja”

Read Why Netflix’s House of Ninjas Doesn’t Like to Say “Ninja” ~ my latest interview for Den of Geek.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I just finished watching it. I enjoyed it, would definitely watch a 2nd season if they make one.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

House of Ninjas (Netflix show)

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd point out this show as I've completed watching the 8th episode. This is the last episode in the season until they decide to make more. The show is of Japanese origin and dubbed in English but there is also an option to watch it in the Japanese language. I find it an enjoyable show with a good story/premise and the fight (sword fight) choreography is great. In particular, I thought the duel between the two brothers (8th episode) was excellent. I'd be curious to know what others think of it.

I really enjoyed the show. Hoping that they continue on with it.

I think that there is a thread on it somewhere as well.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Check out my interview 4 posts above this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post
    I think that there is a thread on it somewhere as well.
    Merged that for ya. We like to keep things tidy around here for future readers...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips