Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Anyway, I understand other people of non white origin getting upset over this that and everything else but again. Whites are like 80 percent of the market. Almost EVERY market in the US. So it sort of make good business sense to market to the largest demographic. I hate to break to everyone. America is a WHITE country. That's the reality.
    and I hate to break it to you, but the biggest percentage of the consumers are black. in general, we spend, you save. black people boycotting Nike, for example would put them out of business. That's the actual reality.

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insight...than-ever.html

I personally am sick and tired of hearing how we white do all this bad stuff. Heck everyone race did bad stuff to another at one point in time or another. Get over it! Or we cant move on ever. But stuff like white advantage. Heck, I lost a job to a black guy because of affirmitive action. And I know I was the better person at that trade because I trained that EXACT black guy. Was I mad ? Nope. That's life dudes ! Glad he got hired because he deserved a great job too and he was very good at that trade because I trained him !
    there are always exceptions to the rule, but in general, it's the black person who gets shafted. Native Americans are a close second. No need to discuss anything like this here though, that would make the whole thread go south.

Anyway, its all nonsense to divide us.
    we've been divided since the 1800s. that is something that has never changed. it's presented differently - slavery in the 1800s, segregation in the early to mid 1900s, etc. But it's always been there.

It would be like me going to China and complaining about the Chinese problem there. Keeping po'whitey down !
    But the Chinese are native to China, so that's not the same. Neither blacks nor whites are native to the US.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Funny thing is is I notice it seems real unpopular to be WHITE in todays world. Well I am WHITE and I don't care because cant change it don't want to change it. I like being WHITE !

So f---ck all you anti white mother-f---ers right in the A--ss !

Im proud to be WHITE !
    In all honesty, it is whites who make it unpopular. I have worked a second job for over a decade as a bouncer. I see the trends there. Whenever there is a new trend among the black crowd, clothes, music, anything - the white patrons copy it. They know the lyrics to all the rap songs, they sag their pants, they use the slang, etc. American "culture" is really a melting pot - it's a lot of cultures which all blend into one, and that's a beautiful thing. But at some point, with all of the blending, something gets blended out. Even the comics have jumped on the blending - black captain America, black iron woman instead of white iron man, black/Hispanic spider man and so forth.

everything trends - music, food, clothing... maybe race trends, too.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Hi Jimbo,

I agree with what you have shared and a lot of it is media dependent. Media is used to help promote policy. So, it really comes down to personal power: the strength and willingness of a person to engage directly. I remember sharing with one of my sisters that "to become Americanized is to become less," meaning that cultural distinctions and all other things that distinguish a particular group is discouraged. I spoke that a very long time ago. And, as you have shared, it is still happening.

mickey
    you could also argue that it is to become more, because of the exposure to other cultures. As long as you don't lose who you are, than anything else just enhances that.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    In all honesty, it is whites who make it unpopular. I have worked a second job for over a decade as a bouncer. I see the trends there. Whenever there is a new trend among the black crowd, clothes, music, anything - the white patrons copy it. They know the lyrics to all the rap songs, they sag their pants, they use the slang, etc. American "culture" is really a melting pot - it's a lot of cultures which all blend into one, and that's a beautiful thing. But at some point, with all of the blending, something gets blended out. Even the comics have jumped on the blending - black captain America, black iron woman instead of white iron man, black/Hispanic spider man and so forth.

LOL.

That's kids that happen to be white.

Anyway if blacks boycotting Nike can shut them down I stand corrected.

My main point is Im white. And about 25% ( ill go politically correct although most Indians just say Indian ) Native American. Now if you all will excuse me I have to get my tighty whities out of the dryer.

LOL.

That's kids that happen to be white.

Anyway if blacks boycotting Nike can shut them down I stand corrected.

My main point is Im white. And about 25% ( ill go politically correct although most Indians just say Indian ) Native American. Now if you all will excuse me I have to get my tighty whities out of the dryer.

see, even racist underwear!!

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I actually wear hybreds. Boxer briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post

if those ferenjis listen to black music but not associate with black people, tbat is not a melting pot, that is pouring acid into milk and separating the elements.

same thing with those ppl that do hobby kung fu but has a distain for asian people.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Goodness!

Billy, under a narcotic rush (he admitted as much), completely hijacked this thread and flew it into the buildings of social divide. And you guys went with it. Where is your kung fu at?? I am watching this from afar and laughing!!

mickey

Fly into the buildings with us!

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Goodness!

Billy, under a narcotic rush (he admitted as much), completely hijacked this thread and flew it into the buildings of social divide. And you guys went with it. Where is your kung fu at?? I am watching this from afar and laughing!!

mickey
    Show me ur Kung fu bro post video now

Goodness!

mickey
    Social divide was alive and well long before I got here.

Thanks for putting us back on track. I was wandering, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

Show me ur Kung fu bro post video now
    Greetings,

Before we got sidetracked I think we managed to find a composite of Bruce Lee that really differs from the idol worship that has existed for so long. Bruce lee went from being a visionary to a person that was both homicidal and desperate. Additionally, we got to distill a very different composite, a positive one, of Wong Jack Man. One that differs from what many Bruce Lee supporters continue to perpetuate. Additionally, much was shared about the net impact of Bruce Lee in the Chinese martial arts community. It was not viewed positively. The jury is still out with regard to Bruce's impact on how one views Chinese/Asian men's masculinity. Will our "arrivals" have any any infiluence on the Bruce Lee money making machine? I think not. Only time will tell.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 11-03-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Greetings,

Before we got sidetracked I think we managed to find a composite of Bruce Lee that really differs from the idol worship that has existed for so long. Bruce lee went from being a visionary to a person that was both homicidal and desperate. Additionally, we got to distill a very different composite, a positive one, of Wong Jack Man. One that differs from what many Bruce Lee supporters continue to perpetuate. Additionally, much was shared about the net impact of Bruce Lee in the Chinese martial arts community. It was not viewed positively. The jury is still out with regard to Bruce's impact on how one views Chinese/Asian men's masculinity. Will our "arrivals" have any any infiluence on the Bruce Lee money making machine? I think not. Only time will tell.

mickey
    he was an aggresive and assertive asian who could act this way in hongkong and america because he had a rich daddy. time has already told bruce lees influence. NOTHING

mean while traditional arts survive mongol manchu and red guard purge now survive globalization western nihilism. the art will go on regardless of others
    Last edited by bawang; 11-03-2016 at 10:10 PM.

He walks in a dojo. 300 mother---ckers. LOL.

Funny. China does not own the US. If the US stopped trade with China , China is F__CKED as would we be. Of course then China would no longer need to honor its trade agreement of not pushing its muscle to hard in the South China Seas.

Its ILLUSION. Find out who really is over extended and on what front. Who collapse's first financially. Who's political regime could withstand total fiscal meltdown. Lots of questions. Not just who has an IOU for a rather small amount on a much grander scale than most can imagine.

https://www.ft.com/content/70aec7b2-...0-b48ed7b6126f

It did not link- China bankruptcies surge as government targets zombie enterprises

Anyway back to Bruce Lee /Wong Jack Man.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-04-2016 at 07:45 AM.