Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post

But let's be clear: EVERYONE is mixed-blooded. Otherwise, every human being would have flippers instead of hands and legs.
    Ahmen to that.

I know I am a mutt.

It is fine to be proud of your heritage and forefathers. I am. Most of mine happen to come from White Anglo countries. But we do not need to look down on others different.

Anyway Bawang, not mad at you in the least. Just pointing out, you do this in your writing buddy. You got some issues with white people, LOL.

The white devil. Load of crap. Man, I suffer, pay and serve the same sentence as anyone of any color. People confuse class for color. Or some white cop ( any cop could do it though) does something racist. All of a sudden white people are bad ? Or white people get all the breaks ? Please tell me where to apply. I have yet to find that organization. Man, I looked !

It's all good. Just old ugly crap we all got taught and it was a bunch of crap to divide us. Used for millenniums by those with power. THINK !

It wasn't the white part he was criticizing. Bawang is mostly racist towards Chinese people.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Anyway Bawang, not mad at you in the least. Just pointing out, you do this in your writing buddy. You got some issues with white people, LOL.
    you bugged me for online free kung fu coaching. i gave you starting part of shaolin temple iron fist training and you got disappointed because it was knuckle pushups and whined and nitpicked like an old hag nagging at farmers market for 3 fukin hours with like 15 emails. then you said you did some weird kenpo sh1t. then you said you would dutifully report back on your progress. i did this all with the full knowledge you were a small town hilly billy up to the point where you reveal you didnt even train kung fu.

bruce lee lived in one of the poorest and most discriminated areas in the 60s and he showed zero respect while coming from a priviledge background. this led to him being ostracized by chinatown kung fu community. this is fact. he never learned real kung fu and taught americans made up kung fu improvised from savate and fencing and cha cha dance, and they believed him because of his race. also fact

now if you were feeling uncomfortable about race being mentioned, thus breaking the autistic trance of the online oriental warrior fantasy world mental masterbation, that would be understandable for small town folks. but you went full hilly billy patriotic meltdown and unleashed all that corny white nationalist double speak with the 14 words on the tip of your toungue, claim 1/3563th cherokee , you dont even train kung fu, and you tried to play me for a sucker and give you free kung fu coaching. you need to fuk off and get new hobbies like finger painting
    Last edited by bawang; 12-31-2015 at 01:57 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Thanks for the push up routine Master Bawang.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 01-01-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Was asked by someone I respect to clean it up. Done and done with this dispute.

More grist for this mill....

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I've got mixed feelings about this thread...

should I close it? delete it? keep it...

I'm kind of laughing at some of it to be honest.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's a total keeper

If we were to delete it or close it, it would only come back to haunt us, especially when Birth of the Dragon comes out. At least this way, when comments about this arise, we can merge it here and say 'been there, done that'.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If we were to delete it or close it, it would only come back to haunt us, especially when Birth of the Dragon comes out. At least this way, when comments about this arise, we can merge it here and say 'been there, done that'.
    that makes perfect sense.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Actually I anticipate this thread will start trending again soon.

Not only are Birth-of-the-Dragon and A-Challenge-by-Jeremy-Arambulo indicators of renewed interest, but there's also this discussion on the Shaolin forum: To-Students-of-Wong-Jack-Man-Sifu. Heck this thread resurfaced too. What goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    that makes perfect sense.
    I try to make sense, and will even settle for imperfect sense. And like you say, it's worth a laugh when rereading it, which is all I really aspire to with these threads - that and a little archived history.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by geneching View Post
    not only are birth-of-the-dragon and a-challenge-by-jeremy-arambulo indicators of renewed interest, but there's also this discussion on the shaolin forum: to-students-of-wong-jack-man-sifu. Heck this thread resurfaced too. What goes around comes around.

I try to make sense, and will even settle for imperfect sense. and like you say, it's worth a laugh when rereading it, which is all i really aspire to with these threads - that and a little archived history.
    wise decision
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com

Chapter 6: Jack vs. Bruce

Chapter 6: Jack vs. Bruce of Jeremy's Arambulo's A Challenge is posted. Free access. Check it out.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Here it comes again.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Actually I anticipate this thread will start trending again soon.

Not only are Birth-of-the-Dragon and A-Challenge-by-Jeremy-Arambulo indicators of renewed interest, but there's also this discussion on the Shaolin forum: To-Students-of-Wong-Jack-Man-Sifu. Heck this thread resurfaced too. What goes around comes around.
    Prediction confirmed.

Enter to win KungFuMagazine.com's contest for Striking Distance: Bruce Lee and the Dawn of Martial Arts in America Autographed by author Charles Russo plus Leo Fong! Contest ends 5:30 p.m. PST on 09/01/2016.

Read Charles Russo on Striking Distance: Bruce Lee and the Dawn of Martial Arts in America by Gene Ching

More to come...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Our winner is announced!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

BIRTH OF THE DRAGON Trailer (2016) Bruce Lee Movie

Gene Ching