Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    if I push mine back up, will my martial arts get better?
    I tried it already and I was disappointed with the results.

I just kept being responsible too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Sounds like a dedicated consistant man! I admire that quality in people. I also admire sociopaths. It's quite a feat to be able to remove yourself from those pesky emotions associated with the down weighted ego self. Your brother sounds like a great man indeed! Illegitimate children speak volumes of removing oneself from attachments!!! Wow I envy him.
    I might be able to get you some private lessons from him. I think all you'll need to do is supply the beer and fishing bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I might be able to get you some private lessons from him. I think all you'll need to do is supply the beer and fishing bait.
    I guess that depends on what we're fishing for!

Can he teach me to quickly defeat and kill my empathy and sympathy? Those emotions are always getting in my way. Also I would like lessons on how to father illegitimate children without having to get wrapped up in state and federal costs.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I guess that depends on what we're fishing for!

Can he teach me to quickly defeat and kill my empathy and sympathy? Those emotions are always getting in my way. Also I would like lessons on how to father illegitimate children without having to get wrapped up in state and federal costs.
    I think that all involves the heavy drinking. How do you feel about becoming an alcoholic?

It's on my bucket list!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Sociopathic tendencies aren't really learned so much as they are standard equipment. I am unfamiliar with any method to erase emotions or to instill them.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Sociopathic tendencies aren't really learned so much as they are standard equipment. I am unfamiliar with any method to erase emotions or to instill them.
    You have to kill them with love!

i can teach you this easily. i take a stick and beat you many times, and maybe touch your tralala by force. when i am finished you feel nothing inside.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

ooo lala? my tralala? ding dang dong!!! how much kfc i have to bring for lessons?

Really guys? This is what this thread has degenerated to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FR...eature=related
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

siu lum fighter is pro

You saw that. I found the HD version with no commercials (Gunther's a real hot commodity).
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

Don't know too many people that would get the tralala ref bawang busted

Wing Chun came into north America back before 1900, but was not brought in by monks and such like David Caridine would tell you. Wing Chun was the most common gung fu of that time to come here. It came with Chinese gangs and gangsters. It was taught by members of the gangs to other members of the gang. It was not taught to none chinese and was pretty much kept behind closed doors. My first teachings started in 1955.
    Bruce Was not confident of his Wing Chun and like so many others wanted to marry it with western boxing and ballet dancing. He came up with the JKD as a result, which you can see in any of his movies. The fight scenes were of course staged to make him look outrageously good. He was a great marketer of his own movies and of himself, but in reality he was not a great martial artist.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    He was a great marketer of his own movies and of himself, but in reality he was not a great martial artist.
    I reject your premise:

The guy was in superb physical shape

Experimented with practical cross training

And had arguably the best traditional Wing Chun Sifu

Had a great mind

Shattered Stereotypes

and did more to popularize and spread Chinese Martial Arts than anybody before or since.

If that's not a great martial artist, then I don't know what a great martial artist is.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post

and did more to popularize and spread Chinese Martial Arts than anybody before or since.

If that's not a great martial artist, then I don't know what a great martial artist is.
    and look at us now.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC