Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

rogue Guest
    Good lord, get a life guys. Lee is dead, nobody knows what happened there or isn't telling. The Chinese community was afraid of Lee, even after he couldn't beat WJM?

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

LEGEND Guest
    The problem with the story is transparent...I don't know of any fight lasting 25 mins??? The way BRUCE and JIMMY LEE described it sounds very approachable...BRUCE had to pin WJM down to finish him. Bruce began the period of JKD from that point...blaming it on the style may have been taken out of context cause in his JKD ideal...it's more to do with the fighter than the style. So maybe wing chun as a whole didn't work for him.

A

Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

Man, Bruce really did take it WJM, not the other way around as was always reported! Video has no sound and is in black and white, but footage clear. It was apparently recorded by someone who smuggled in a video recorder, as you can see they had it hidden inside of a jacket. You can see Bruce lay into WJM with devastating punches that would have easily knocked out an untrained person, while WJM was trying tiger claw blocks against him. This footage has been presented to the Bruce Lee Foundation for archival and possible release to the public.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1523514/b...ight.mpeg.html

haha nice one

all i get is a webhosting offer...even when i cutr and paste the address.

is this bad link fu? or are you spamming us? or can you link it differently?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Go to the bottom of the free web offer, and at the lower right, click "Free Download"

Although it's stupid, you might not want to bother.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

well, i did bother and i have no idea why, that was pretty cheesy.

also, it was not bruce lee, it was some other forgettable chop sockey flick snippet.

Kung Fu is good for you.

That was pretty dumb.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I'm not amused. Burn the newbie!!
    ________
    Mini (bmw)
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Greetings,

The funny this is that I do remember reading an article the featured one of the observerd of the fight and they did say that it was filmed. That was the last that I had read about it.

We should ban Bruce Leeroy until he glows.

mickey

ricky oh is a great movie man. i love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Since we're on the subject, what are your opinions on the Bruce Lee challenge match. Do you believe it or not? Is there any real evidence that I'm not aware of. I ask this only because the whole story never sounded true to me (too much like a movie to be believable). I always thought that it might have been some kind of marketing stunt for himself or to simply emphasize BL's own philosophy about martial arts and teaching foreigners. As with any famous person, everything I read about Bruce Lee seems to be designed for public consumtion rather than discussing the mundane, day to day, things he did. I'm thinking it might be the same here.

It was a long time ago.

Nobody know what happened except those that were there.

From my point of view, who cares, it's not important.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

direct link http://www.kungfu.net/brucelee.html about the fight
    "Si vis pacem , para bellum" - Wanna peace, get ready for a war. - My message

"Right or wrong, my country!" - My weakness

"Wein, Weib und Gesang" - My passion

"Dobroye bratstvo luchsheye bogatstvo " - Good brothership is the better wealth - My experiance

" A mas dolor, mas honor " - The more danger , the more honor - My vision

Tiger claw blocks must be shaolin. It would be good to see the traditional versus the new.