Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man fight

My Sigung Kwong Wing Lam, stated he was in San Fran during this period. He stated that Bruce was not that great of a fighter... he danced around a lot. But nothing special.

ginosifu

the only sympathy i have with bruce lee was how he desperately wanted the attention and approval, how he wanted to be accepted by white men, and lived a life of loneliness.

after so many years, all his accomplishments are summarized by americans as a high pitched monkey scream. a life in vain, like a brief daydream, swept away by the wind. yet nothing has changed under the sun.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-12-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the only sympathy i have with bruce lee was how he desperately wanted the attention and approval, how he wanted to be accepted by white men, and lived a life of loneliness.

after so many years, all his accomplishments are summarized by americans as a high pitched monkey scream. a life in vain, like a brief daydream, swept away by the wind. yet nothing has changed under the sun.
    Crikey, you are almost at enlightenment man!
    A few more sessions of naval gazing and boom!

friggin zen mastery!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

David,

I was going to say something to bawang about his post because it bordered on the poetic. I decided not to because, judging from his posts, he walks around with one swollen head already. There is absolutely no need to have him around here walking with two swollen heads.

mickey

the only thing that seems to be clear is that it wasnt a particularly impressive fight from either men and people keep bringing up a bunch of nonsense that can be proven

lets just agree it looked like this and be done with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEBYtyw6FDY

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

He was a movie star. If someone told me Jet Li had a bad fit at some point my only response would be... So what?

Greetings,

I do remember reading in either Black Belt or IKF that this event was filmed.

mickey

i'm reading this and thinking...why are their so many comments on bruce's personal life, lets be honest, if it wasnt for bruce martial arts would not be as popular as it is today, who knows if there would have been a kung fu magazine forums or kung fu online before that... you wouldnt have a forum to yak about bullsh!t...give the man some respect...you want to talk about the wong jack man fight, fine, but leave his personal life and especially his wife and kids out of it... i feel ashamed for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    lets be honest, if it wasnt for bruce martial arts would not be as popular as it is today
    and look where we are now, brother. look where we are now.

i got no respect for no one testicled, steroid taking, big headed, weird talking, screeching, lying, self hating former child actor , cold eyed, cold hearted rich hong kong boy.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-14-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Bruce Lee created JKD facgs. They are annoying as hell.

Without Bruce Lee, no one would have heard of Wing Chun.

The world would be a much better place without wing chun and its retawded cousin JKD.

Kung fu was already in America. Bruce Lee acted like Mohamed Ali to get attention.

You know who else does that? Emin Boztepe.

What if Shuai Chiao or Bagua had come onto the scene first? Then where would we be? Who knows.

But I don't care about Bruce Lee. At one time I idolized him, then I grew up. It seems that a lot of people failed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by WangBazi View Post

wing chun is river prostitute self defence taught by a handful of skinny opium smokers. now its the most popular kung fu style in the WORLD. this is the greatest injustice, great CRIME bruce lee has comiited upon the world. he hijacked kung fu. he twisted kung fu. he RAPED kung fu.

Southern river prostitutes are great. They have good skin because of the humidity and are very lithe.

Dongbei hookers have sandpaper faces and moan like mens lifting weights.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    wing chun is river prostitute self defence taught by a handful of skinny opium smokers. now its the most popular kung fu style in the WORLD. this is the greatest injustice, great CRIME bruce lee has comiited upon the world. he hijacked kung fu. he twisted kung fu. he RAPED kung fu.
    Which style would you have represent gong fu all over the world rather than Wing Chun, Bawang?

Quote Originally Posted by WangBazi View Post

The world would be a much better place without wing chun and its retawded cousin JKD.

Kung fu was already in America. Bruce Lee acted like Mohamed Ali to get attention.

You know who else does that? Emin Boztepe.

What if Shuai Chiao or Bagua had come onto the scene first? Then where would we be? Who knows.

But I don't care about Bruce Lee. At one time I idolized him, then I grew up. It seems that a lot of people failed to do that.
    yes it was in america..but it wasnt what it became, the popularity wasnt there...he brought martial arts as a whole to the for front... martial arts had been america since world war 1... but it wasnt popular till bruce lee came on the scene.. give the man his respect... but my argument was, why are people on here bad mouthing his family?

because they did nothing for the martial arts community besides deify their father.