Thread: What are your thoughts on these video clips?

What are your thoughts on these video clips?

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Most of their claims are not that different from what a lot of other MA schools claim. I imagine their 'Tai Chi Chang' would get a few Tai Chi players fired up, but other than that I didn't see anything all that amazing. The bag of herbs was 'interesting' but again, how different is that to using jow?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

wow...

i guess fat soccer moms and dads can kick butt too

thus far i have only watched the top right video, but it seemed fine to me.

they werent making outrageous claims of chi blasts and they even showed some fattys actually motivated enough to do something about the condition they've put themselves in. instead of suing mcdonalds they are doing martial arts. if this guy is helping them he's a decent enough guy as far as i can tell from a video clip over the net.

i think the chunk-o-butter on the right could stand to lose a little more weight for her health, but she's moving well enough and i have no idea where she started. she certainly doesn't have to be an anna beatrize barros (possible nude banner) in order to by happy, but i think it would be healthier to lose a little more. then again if she's happy with her eating habbits and doesn't want to start running all the power to her for coming as far as she did.

[edit] i watched the one where they did a demo, thrid down on right, and my opinion hasn't changed. i was a little irritated to here that tai chi isn't just for old people or pregnent women anymore, but i guess i have to accept that the fact that any correllation between taichi and actual fighting is probably going to die out and there's very little i can do to stop it. i was also expecting a lot less of the womens self defence they were talking about. i was plesently suprised to see they had her strike and run. the guy who demonstrated the other techniques wasn't great, but who knows how his nerves were and i have certainly seen much worse on tv. some of it from some of you guys
    where's my beer?

It's Chung Moo Do... WTF??
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Yup, it's Chung Moo Quan/Chung Moo Doe
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Yup, it's Chung Moo Quan/Chung Moo Doe
    What do I think? Being from Milwaukee myself, and having had some limited but informative interaction with these freaks...I am ashamed to admit that they are operating a successful business here in my own backyard. These people are an evil cult, and thier martial arts is THE WORST crap I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a law abiding citizen, I would exterminate them immediately.

Did their leader finally get out of jail?

He's been out for quite some time.

For the Women:

+ = & a

What do you think?

Reply]
    I'm a founding member of this discussion group.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...ngdoe_discuss/

For the Women:

+ = & a

I understand he moonlights as a Chippendale's Dancer to make up for the revenue lost while incarcerated. And I guess he's not too shabby!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfu cowboy

I understand he moonlights as a Chippendale's Dancer to make up for the revenue lost while incarcerated. And I guess he's not too shabby!
    funny! I heard the same thing about your mom! :P

****! I told her to knock that off! It steals the show from Grandma's Rotting Marionette Style Putrid Corpse Dance Party! (G.R.M.S.P.C.D.P)

I watched all of them when I got in tonight.

That's awful... just awful...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.