Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTN: Lost Track

I am planning a trip to Jinan to visit the family soon...
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

That was kind of a non-sequeter but...ok.

What province is that? Just because I live here doesn't mean I've memorized the geography of every town and village you know.

Is there some reason I should be concerned?

Does this mean I may get a little lovin' after all?

Just a wild guess, Jinan near Shanghai? I'm thinking maybe that's how you got hooked up with Lost Track style or something and I seem to remember that it's a bit more common around there although pretty rare no matter where you go.

omar - losttrak has been a consistant idiot on this board since he started posting. If I were you I'd just drop it and let him do what he's gonna do. He's an amature troll who just isn't worth the time or the effort.

scratch his eyes out! punch him in the throat! kick him in the jiblets!

make a video

post it here so that we may all give our immature commentaries on it!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish
    edit: found it.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&page=6&pp=15

I was demonstrating the absurdity of Ironfists argument by applying it to various other training methods besides stance training.

Several posters missed that I was using a common debate tactic of extending the opposition's side out to it's logical extension to demonstrate it's falsity. A couple other posters pointed out what I meant. I ragged on a couple of people who missed the point. They said maybe I should look at my writing style. I said, Yes, maybe I should but I'd rather not dumb things down all the time. LostTrak started a crusade.
    Hey look at that. I'm the one that started this whole thing. I love the internet!

And just to clarify, when I suggested that you look at your writting style. I was reffering to the length of your posts, not the grammar or sentence structure.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

get the instigator! scratch his eyes out! punch him in the throat! kick him in the jiblets!

make a video.

post it here so we can talk about how much your form sucked!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Remember guys, no more challenges are allowed on this forum.

So to substitute, I suggest a friendly game of dodgeball, with rocks inside the ball instead of air.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    Hey look at that. I'm the one that started this whole thing. I love the internet!

And just to clarify, when I suggested that you look at your writting style. I was reffering to the length of your posts, not the grammar or sentence structure.
    The length of the posts was scaring the hell out of me too. Usually when other people put up posts that big I just skim the first paragaph and then give up. It's the point for point responses that tend to stretch things out.

Red5angel, do you even know when I started posting? If what I say is so controversial as to be trolling, then you truly are clueless. Keep board warrioring, tools... it is the closest you will ever get to any real combat, I'll bet.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...