Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Lost Track

ATTN: Lost Track

If you have some specific issue that you are capable of discussing within the rules of the forum then post it here.

If you have any more personal insults keep it in PM.

I will respond to any further personal attack here reather than on Royal Dragon's thread. I asked you to keep it off his thread but apparently your personal issues were more important than the your respect for the thread and for the forum.

To any mods who may be reading this, delete this if you feel you must but I can promise you I will refrain from any foul language OR personal insults here.

I'm off to delete my responses to Lost Track from the other thread....

In case anyone is confused or even cares but really to save me the trouble of trying to report all the offensive posts individually to the mods. Here they are all in once place:

post #13 http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...474#post606474

posts #5, #8 and especially #13.
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...465#post606465

post #110 where he says, "
    Do us all a favor and never come back, you *****. =D"
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...456#post606456

Post #45 Complains that I don't want to pollute other peoples threads with a flame war:
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...042#post606042

Posts #34 and #36, ad hominum attacks and the beggining of his little crusade:
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...830#post605830

The infamous Shaolin Tattle Technique. Most effective...
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Like I said, I'm only going to respond to your attacks here and not on other peoples threads.

Post #15 http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&page=1&pp=15

Yes, I am. So are you going to explain why you would disparage this board and its members, and yet still deign to post your lofty ideals on a board so unworthy of your brilliance? I wait for your reply with bated breath...
    I haven't disparaged this board. I challenge you to show me where I have said anything bad about this board. What I said is that I would rather not dumb down my writing style for the people here to be able to understand it and low and behold, the guy I was addressing with that post understood what I meant and was cool with it.

post #114 http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...477#post606477

I never said lies... and by not mentioning topics, I don't allow you an opportunity to grandstand, which is your specialty.
    So essentially you are insulting me, calling me names, using profanity but speficifally refuse to tell me why you are so upset with me. That's a bit Kafkaesque don't you think?

I asked for you to explain the post in which I misunderstood the elusive "context". Certainly if I found offense, others might as well...right? I am empowering you to explain a post in order to assuage possible anger directed towards you. If anything, I am helping you.

I don't allow you an opportunity to grandstand, which is your specialty.

Wasn't I complimenting you? Everyone should have a specialty, right? You should be proud of yours and not be soo hard hard yourself.

And for any posters, if the word pr1ck should offend... I will substitute it in the future for choad. In the spirit of community, I do this for you.

- William G. McAdoo

Quote Originally Posted by Losttrak
    The infamous Shaolin Tattle Technique. Most effective...
    I prefer to think of it as "jie dao sha ren" (借刀杀人 ) from the "36 Strategies", "borrow someone elses knife to do your dirtywork".

While we're at it:

post #18 http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...489#post606489
    Whether it was your philosophy studies or Tai chi, you have learned well! When facing a stronger force, it IS better to succumb. Smarter than I thought.
    Not succumbing, "taking it outside". It's just bad manners to do what you were doing. The attacks had nothing to do with the topic at hand and you yourself have admitted you have a personal grudge. I am more than happy to talk to you here but I'll still have to be artificially polite because of forum rules.

I learned my lesson the last time around with Wolfen. He attacked. I attacked back. The mods sent me a pm telling me to keep it clean or keep it in pm. So I know that this board is fairly tightly moderated and there's no "off topic" section to go and have a flame fest without bothering the other folks.

Of course to truly "take it outside" we'd have to take this into pm which I am also cool with but so far you have refused in favor of simply flaming me on other threads. If the mods delete our dialogue, I still win. All I want is for the personal attacks to stop. Don't really care about winning you over.

I asked for you to explain the post in which I misunderstood the elusive "context". Certainly if I found offense, others might as well...right? I am empowering you to explain a post in order to assuage possible anger directed towards you. If anything, I am helping you.

I don't allow you an opportunity to grandstand, which is your specialty.

Wasn't I complimenting you? Everyone should have a specialty, right? You should be proud of yours and not be soo hard hard yourself.

And for any posters, if the word pr1ck should offend... I will substitute it in the future for choad. In the spirit of community, I do this for you.
    Put all the smileys you want. As long as I'm quoting strategies, I'd say you'r just "xiao li can dao" (笑里藏刀 ) "hiding a knife inside a smile".

I already DID explain the context. *grrr* now your making me go back and find the original posts again . . .. wait a sec and I'll bring it up....

Trust me, "taking it outside" has nothing to do with what you said, and its pretty rich for you to attempt to instruct ME on bad manners.

If the mods delete our dialogue, I still win.

You have some pretty well-developed mental defense mechanisms... good luck with that.

Things to do... I'll chat with you later. Zaijian.

- William G. McAdoo

edit: found it.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&page=6&pp=15

I was demonstrating the absurdity of Ironfists argument by applying it to various other training methods besides stance training.

Several posters missed that I was using a common debate tactic of extending the opposition's side out to it's logical extension to demonstrate it's falsity. A couple other posters pointed out what I meant. I ragged on a couple of people who missed the point. They said maybe I should look at my writing style. I said, Yes, maybe I should but I'd rather not dumb things down all the time. LostTrak started a crusade.
    Last edited by omarthefish; 05-05-2005 at 07:17 PM.

come on ladies. if your gonna fight. do it like in the old days. slap the person with a glove and duel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Trust me, "taking it outside" has nothing to do with what you said,
    What? I don't understand what your getting at.

and its pretty rich for you to attempt to instruct ME on bad manners.
    Just stating a relevant fact. Conducting a flame war on someone elses thread is rude. It's also against forum policy. Now the fact is, I really don't have the best manners and if this were bullshido I'd be swearing right back at you. The language is not offensive or anything. I am just trying to draw you out without getting deleted or banned. If we start swearing and name calling all over the place the threads will just get locked and I'll be bored again.

You have some pretty well-developed mental defense mechanisms... good luck with that.
    Not sure what that is supposed to mean either. Sounds bad. I mean, I know what a "defense mechanism" is. I just don't see how it's relevant to the topic. It is in keeping with your pattern though. You pretty much prefer to stick to personal attacks rather than actual complaints. My comment addressed my specific complaint, "You are following me around making personal attacks on me. I want it to stop." I wouldn't mind on the other boards so much because I would be more free to respond but this board demands a certain level of civility.

Things to do... I'll chat with you later. Zaijian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    come on ladies. if your gonna fight. do it like in the old days. slap the person with a glove and duel!
    Ahh...you know how it is. Even if I slap him, they talk and they talk but they never put out.

Check my sig.

I had much more fun with that guy but then the mods warned me off of it and locked our thread.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean either. Sounds bad. I mean, I know what a "defense mechanism" is. I just don't see how it's relevant to the topic. It is in keeping with your pattern though.

Come on, I dont want to have to dumb down things for you. What was it? 3rd grade level?

- William G. McAdoo

Ahh...you know how it is. Even if I slap him, they talk and they talk but they never put out.

Omg, I just re-read that.... You are looking for someone to "put out"? Not that kinda guy... sorry. I am sure Xi'an has a district for that though. Now if you mean, to throw-down, thats another story. Of course, the logistics is a little difficult since you are over there. However if wandering bums ever come to Texas....

- William G. McAdoo

Not sure what that is supposed to mean either. Sounds bad. I mean, I know what a "defense mechanism" is. I just don't see how it's relevant to the topic. It is in keeping with your pattern though.

Come on, I dont want to have to dumb down things for you. What was it? 3rd grade level?

In this case, yes.

Dumb it down.

I don't understand what your saying.