Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG: Hottest MA Chick EVA!

Seconded. Addy Hernandez all the way.
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

Shes not bad, more butch than lucy though. I like my women to be a bit more fem.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

this is ShaolinLueb's favourite and I can see why.

Here are some other pics of wushu women in action

Can I change my vote?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

it's never too late to convert to the perverted side of the force.

Good. Thats what I like to hear. So, in that case, Ill recast my vote for her.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

id hit it
    two time

but i think theres better
    maybe
    i dont know
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Thinking and posting are two totally different things, you have anyone specific? Post it.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

yeah i hate it now, now i remember

im not gonna post it dude
    too much effort
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

lol.......
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Thumbs up

Yeah, Erin Toughill is HOT!

But i think pro boxer Mariana Juarez takes the cake... SMOKIN!!!

She has a great body, but...it looks like she has been hit in the face a few times...
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Y'all are just evil. Posting these pics for us old fharts to see is cruel and unusual punishment. Very unconstitutional.............but keep doing it anyway!

Charlene Wang get's my vote every time......

I think she was "Miss Asian America".

(Not that I am a stalker.......although I can see her house from here..... )

That juarez boxer was pretty **** nice as well......in a slightly "unclean" type of way......
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

that boxer girl has some raw sex appeal going for her. way cool.