Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FEMALE Martial Artist in NY needed ASAP

FEMALE Martial Artist in NY needed ASAP

Hi,

I work for a new documentary series being produced for VH1.
    And they are looking for a female martial artist in the New York area to do a private lesson with the main character.

She needn't be a CMA practitioner (though I would personally love it), but she does have to be able to really teach this guy a lesson AND kick his butt. There is of course compensation for this.

Please, if you know anyone who might be interested, have them send an email to this address imediately:

bec@cgadtv.com

Thank you for your help.

a woman to kick a man's ass?
    man, dont get me wrong... i wish you best luck with your work
    but there are no women capable of fighting a man on a real hardcore situation
    if you plan to do some staged tv stuff then i guess it can be done, though.
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

Sounds like some sort of scam to me. They need a WOMAN specifically to teach a MAN how to do martial arts. If they needed a woman to teach another woman then maybe I'd understand but I don't see the logic and my spidey sense is going off.

more info, please...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by BibitClerus
    a woman to kick a man's ass?
    man, dont get me wrong... i wish you best luck with your work
    but there are no women capable of fighting a man on a real hardcore situation
    if you plan to do some staged tv stuff then i guess it can be done, though.
    Depends on the man & woman... I'm sure Kathy Long would've held her own against most lightweights, let alone guys that didn't train much or at all....

no, she wouldnt
    she is a woman
    Resistance is futile, teh Clerus is done. He awaits for the end aknowledging its presence everyday. When it comes he hopes to feel like being in the womb again.
    I am not here at the forum therefore, got nothing more to say and cannot save anyone (me included).
    I know i can resist for a good while, uknown is the value of while. Impermanence might be the only truth to life.
    Bye, peeps

BibitClerus,

I don't know where you're from but I've seen women beat men to the point that they needed medical attention. That's in the street though. Maybe you've never seen anything like that. Opinions are based on our experiences and perceptions I suppose.

Peace
    BaldMonk
    "Speed knots are our greatest teachers"

"I specialize in Kuoshu and Ghetto Diction"
    BaldMonk, from the Baldy Chronicles Volume III Chapter IV

no, ive never seen that
    never seen a woman beat a man
    (and before you ask, my streets are preety rough/tough btw)

and no, no woman i ever encountered was able to damage me
    maybe on the place where you are from men are weak?

that must be the case
    Bye, peeps

no, she wouldnt
    she is a woman
    Fine, go against history and fact, you're not the first... Kathy Long's training included quite a bit of full contact work against MEN. She preferred fighting men 'cuz she felt there were VERY few girls that could hit as hard and take the punishment she'd dish out.
    Bear in mind this was when there were few really hard core women in competition and when the demand for female full contact sporting events was close to nil. I'm sure there are even more women around now that train hard core and can handle men at the same weight class and lower.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything or trying to insult anyone...I am simply stating the facts:

This same approach has been used to trick women into meeting a man who simply gets off on having a woman beat on him...and I'd say that's the best case senario...far worse things could happen when meeting a person you don't know that who claims to be from VH1 that you met on an internet message board...so please, if anyone wishes to pursue this role in the documentary, remember this, and be careful...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

no, ive never seen that
    never seen a woman beat a man
    (and before you ask, my streets are preety rough/tough btw)

and no, no woman i ever encountered was able to damage me
    maybe on the place where you are from men are weak?

that must be the case
    Hey man, you said NO woman could beat ANY man. There are plenty of weak men and there are strong women that could and would kick their ass if need be.

Just 'cuz YOU've never met one doesn't mean they don't exist. There are after all over 5BILLION people alive at this moment, so I doubt the number of people you've met is a good enough cross section to make your absolute statement of 'there does not exist any woman who could not defeat a single man at this very moment'.

If you were an untrained 140lb or less typical male in the US, my wife would beat the **** outta ya if you provoked her...

Kathy-who? Is she the current Pride champion?
    Oh she defeated both Wanderlei Silva AND Minotauro, right?
    OOOh, guess not

She is a woman, she is weak
    She cannot defeat a man

Now shut up and go try your new red silk panties, fem-boy.
    Bye, peeps

Kathy-who? Is she the current Pride champion?
    Oh she defeated both Wanderlei Silva AND Minotauro, right?
    OOOh, guess not

She is a woman, she is weak
    She cannot defeat a man

Now shut up and go try your new red silk panties, fem-boy.
    d00d, go google for "kathy long" kickboxing champion...

My bad you're right and we're all wrong. What were we thinking. We are humbled by your wisdom. How did you know the men from New York City were weak? You're a genius

I'm out

BMonk
    "Speed knots are our greatest teachers"

"I specialize in Kuoshu and Ghetto Diction"
    BaldMonk, from the Baldy Chronicles Volume III Chapter IV

kingboxing-what? what is that?
    watered down mma?

if you wanna talk about real combat fight, its mma/vale-tudo we need to talk about here
    not some fake only-kick-and-only-punch thing
    i want the real deal

Wanderlei Silva would make Kathy his b.itch
    Bye, peeps