Thread: KFM.com Forums: Funny Filters

KFM.com Forums: Funny Filters

So I am writing a post and F@rther gets turned into ****her because it contains the four letter word for flatulence.

Now it's not that I don't find @ signs dropped into words in place of the letter a entertaining or anything, it's just a bit of a pain having to go back and change every filtered instance. Is it at all possible to adjust the filters so that the word-caused-by-beans does not get blocked out? I mean even other tenses of that word such as F@rted, F@rting, F@rtastic, etc. could still be filtered I'd just rather that a harmless word like F@rther was not.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

change your grammer to say further...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

the fаrther you seem to be away from the truth

Ok, that's wierd, whenever I type ****her it bleeps the first four letters. How'd you do that Starchaser?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I use dark chi

Starchaser - master of dark chi

We've had thread on our forum censors already - we think they are rather funny so we let them stand. Obviously, there's no way to get around anyone with the most rudimentary 'dark chi' from cussin if they want here unless we manually delete everything, which is a real pain in the ass, so we leave the censors as is as sort of a token statement, reminding people to mind their tongue when they can. Given this forum and it's members, well, there's a lot of dark chi.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

chocolate milkshakes give me dark chi.