There's allot of grouping here (theoretians, fighters, historians, etc...)
And that is what made this place such a great forum, various thinkers and ideas...regardless of what it is(was). We have the ability to share our own ideas, but now people feel a little skeptical doing so, as they may be told the are wrong or that they don't understand.

and people using labels.
This has been the great downfall! Not to sound like I am contradicting myself from the first statement, because I am not. But the fact that we have people here with different abilities, knowledge and experiences.....this is what made it great! But when people start using the labels, name grouping and pointing fingers...this is where we have lost track of what this forum is about (to me anyway).

Details and differences between us should be understood, and not taken personally, as we all have our varied opinions on things and this is the place to talk about those differences and similarities.
Agreed! We don't have to believe everything everyone says here, but accept it as just an opinion, or someone else's beliefs and leave it at that, with out all the attacks.